Just 2 clear up some stuff about me

slushpuppy

1. nobody cares about you or what you have to say

2. nobody cares about lpcs

3. +1

/thread

yolo

This topic is directed at those SV/Doom members who may be misinformed from their own clan's propaganda department.

Don't be mistaken, I don't give 2 brown sticky stuffs about your opinion and I expect the same vice versa- I am just clearing my name from false truths.

actually 7+ 2 rounds and 1 round +10. I don't see the big thing having +7 when they had 40+ cb 100s and 10 of them had 30+ def while we had 5 100s and rest mpc accounts

Levels really don't matter too much in clan wars. It wasn't a 90v100 either, the lower the opts, harder it gets to win down.

You guys take this game too seriously talking about preps and counting wins all day. You should go out sometimes and do something with your lifes!

Levels really don't matter too much in clan wars. It wasn't a 90v100 either, the lower the opts, harder it gets to win down.

I see you are some smart guy there. My question is why does TLP not fight a main clan matched then? Prove me your cauliflower logic please. @@Erik

You guys take this game too seriously talking about preps and counting wins all day. You should go out sometimes and do something with your lifes!

I see you are some smart guy there. My question is why does TLP not fight a main clan matched then? Prove me your cauliflower logic please. @@Erik

In 1 def gear i'd love to