Be the change you want to see

nick_hamilton

If you are like me then you would know that there are some serious problems in the pure community today. If you are oldschool and not a newbundle of twigs I am sure that you will support this. We need a smaller clan base where we can have the 5 original clans and all lpcs and newbundle of twigs clans close into one of the top 5. This will call for bigger fights 100v100s and harder competition with everyone in the top 5. If you are a tryhard newbundle of twigs there is nothing that you can prove as its already been done by the old clans so give it up and maybe when you aren't so cauliflower you can be a rank in a good clan.

top clans

Eop

Fi

Cp

Foe

Tlp

Imagine being one of the last clans to battle it out on the game to see who is the last standing forever in the end after the dust.

If you want to see better competition and longer lasting big fights then be the change you want to see, leave any newbundle of twigs or lpc clan your in and suggest your leader to close into one. If they try hard they may earn a rank and actually become something. That's what I suggest, but it will be up to the players that actually know the game to step up and do what is needed and be the change you want to see.