Olympus #1 Saturday Trip - Demolishing the MPC Scene and Making Ruin Beg For Mercy

Misfits Public Relations

Olympus%20Banner7_zpsnxbbx2ty.png

#Olympus-rs | Olympus-rs.com 

Olympus set out today with a strong 50 Gods in a sea of adamantine, ready to swallow up all who opposed us. That's exactly what we did - having an amazing undefeated trip in which we destroyed everything. Thanks to those who gave us fights and just lol Ruin - you'd think having a clan merge with you might help.

2925vzo.jpg

Olympus vs Critical Damage/Ruin

We started off our trip by fighting Critical Damage at GDZ. We quickly cleared them up, only to be crashed by Ruin. We pushed them north to the gate and starting murdering them like a firing squad against the wall.  Critical Damage then re-rushed so we pulled it south and grabbed a fall in.

Olympus vs Doom

We went to re-rush the fight and got hit by Doom. We pulled it to Maze where we fought them and cleared them up. As we were finishing off the last 15-20 CD rushed in, so we moved east and logged. 

Olympus vs Doom/Critical Damage/Ruin

We walked it to GDZ and hopped back over to find those 3 going back at it. We cleared everything and then got our first bank of the night.

Olympus vs Ruin

Next we got a matched fight against Ruin at corp. We absolutely demolished them, pushing them east and slaughtering them until Doom crashed. We pulled it west and grabbed a fall in losing almost no-one.

Olympus vs Doom ft. Ruin

We fought Doom next at Chaos Alter. It was a solid fight on both ends until CD followed by Ruin crashed. We pulled it northwest and began focusing on Ruin. 

We then pushed from from CA to CORP then back to CA then back towards GRAVES where we finished them up lmfao.

Olympus vs Ruin ft. Doom

We got another fight against Ruin near corp. We absolutely slammed them from the start. The opts were 43(op) to 25(ru) when Doom crashed. Just apologize and find a new rivalry already.

Olympus vs Ruin vs Doom

We got another fight against RU. This time, Doom crashed early on making it a cluster. We dominated the cluster, slamming both clans and clearing them both up before CD crashed.

Olympus vs Against All Odds

As we pushed RU to singles, AAO tried rushing us to save their long lost boyfriends. We quickly turned around and put AAO right back where they belong - Lumbridge.

2925vzo.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlyHy0wGFeI&

acdG02M.png

iN88qPp.png

CR7Je5x.png

RIBzO5z.png

7q0FNls.png

kTYOV6h.png

5IDbUMg.png

xa1iXY9.png

kUup2al.png

yrxq2iR.png

all i see is addy/mains and ur meant to be lpc idk

ur clan is controlled by an hpc just look at how you've changed in the past 1 or 2 months lmfao you'd be in the dirt if it wasn't for cp

watch my vid and notice a pattern *fighting op and doom crashes* and vice versa rofl

ur clan is controlled by an hpc just look at how you've changed in the past 1 or 2 months lmfao you'd be in the dirt if it wasn't for cp

watch my vid and notice a pattern *fighting op and doom crashes* and vice versa rofl

u should be thanking doom

we had a +10-15 every time they crashed - its the only way u can claim some sort of fake win

llololololol ruin are terrrrrrribuble

Olympus stoops to an all time low to try and claim a successful Saturday. Let's tune into this week and see if you'll actually accept a prep against us, but make sure to mass more than 7 this time it's not a mini.

if only your ranks didnt brainwash you poor lads.. I ask every single day your ranks for a prep (f2p and p2p) yet they always decline or ban/kick me from your irc or 4man cc. Sorry to say but you guys are ducking the fade

how was ur trip today bro!?!

aao pride!!!!!!! #aussiebruh

Trip was alright today man thanks for asking, how's your throat though? Heard you been sucking Cp dick lately? Are you still cradling the balls?

And yeah Aao pride atleast our clan has pride? You have no pride in your clan at all.

Now make like your mums vagina and stay salty.

keep crying; btw nice trip m8 sick topic!

You were one of the only decent people in Op but seems like that's gone out the window lol..

You guys are getting carried and run by Cp so I'm not 100% sure why you're all so cocky :/.

You were one of the only decent people in Op but seems like that's gone out the window lol..

You guys are getting carried and run by Cp so I'm not 100% sure why you're all so cocky :/.

today we had like 3 cp with us out of our 55 pull l0l unless you count me as a cp invite allthough im council in op

i still am decent but idk why you have to come on our weekend topic to complain and cry about your trip being brown sticky stuffty.

its not flame at all just being honest man <3