[Embarrassed]Babalanka

Cronic

wasnt babalanka your eop main unit leader? man you guys are really going to get pubstomped when SV opens rofl.

Yea and got booted for exactly that, cant say the same for your brown sticky stuff clan though, you openly bring mains and threaten to bring your brown sticky stuffty ass mains on pures.

You moved to HPC because we were about to bully you so hard that you wouldnt of had the strength to remain #1 LPC with our PURES on your dick.

EZPZ, cant wait for the 21st.

Yea and got booted for exactly that, cant say the same for your brown sticky stuff clan though, you openly bring mains and threaten to bring your brown sticky stuffty ass mains on pures.

You moved to HPC because we were about to bully you so hard that you wouldnt of had the strength to remain #1 LPC with our PURES on your dick.

EZPZ, cant wait for the 21st.

Yo im clanless but I like to see that my post made you mad.

Your clan is pulling 40s.

You flamed CP but realized you couldn't compete and fell completely off the radar with them.

You now compete with the slumping clans (exactly where you belong FI / RD brown sticky stuffter tier)

and you will undoubtedly get pubstomped by SV as soon as they open (refer to what you did with CP)

Stay salty fuckboy, glad I rustled your jimmies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...