Allen & Sudo & Trauma

slushpuppy

Please see the motto; "The Fundamentals of Pking & Pure Clanning"

Over time, the core of pure clanning and honor has eroded, certain things suddenly became acceptable. However, blatantly paying someone to hack your competition is out of hand. I can't bear to see you taunting the other clan on these boards

As such, these following punishments will come into effect immediately:

@@Allen - You will be permanently banned

@@sudo_ - This was a business transaction until you decided to blackmail the other clan. As such, i am issuing a 14 day suspension for your account on this site.

@ Members of Trauma, I will be suspending any rights from posting any clan-related aftermaths on this forums until 28 Jul.

Thank god for some affirmative action. Sudo should be banned as well, allowing him to even lurk these forums is like condoning his actions.. Ban him please

Fact of the matter is, the main culprit is Allen. I am only banning sudo for the blackmailing bit of action. Remember, If members of the pure community, especially allen, exercised restraint and not rent a hacker, sudo would not have hacked anyone.

Fact of the matter is, the main culprit is Allen. I am only banning sudo for the blackmailing bit of action. Remember, If members of the pure community, especially allen, exercised restraint and not rent a hacker, sudo would not have hacked anyone.

Until he is hired by someone else and another topic like this appears.. 

As a leader of the Rival clan, I feel that revoking their members is a bit too extreme. I don't think you should punish his members that extremely for actions they did not commit. 

The only reason we use this website is to see other clans points of view. I feel like if they flame or bait you should give them a 7 day suspension.

It's up to you though. Activation can always deal with their own problems.

:wub:

Edited by Batman

As a leader of the Rival clan, I feel that revoking their members is a bit too extreme. I don't think you should punish his members that extremely for Allen's actions. 

The only reason we use this website is to see other clans points of view. I feel like if they flame or bait you should give them a 7 day suspension.

It's up to you though. Activation can always deal with their own problems.

:wub:

Agreed. It's not the members fault - it's their leadership doing this. I wouldn't be suprised if they're being blackmailed with hacking methods keeping them in Trauma.

Agreed. It's not the members fault - it's their leadership doing this. I wouldn't be suprised if they're being blackmailed with hacking methods keeping them in Trauma.

To bad we aren't being blackmailed with hacking methods. Lol.