Envy vs Rage | 4-0 | PKRI

Pain

obHm4iP.png

On our Tuesday night, we grouped up 17 warriors looking for some action in the wild, later peaking at 25. We bumped into Rage at 18 ports and the battles began from there.

Envy vs Rage

First round we started out with even numbers at lvl 21 and started sniping them out 1 by 1. As their numbers decreased, they clumped up inside ports, but that didn´t stop our arrows from penetrating their bodies. Knowing who had the upper hand, they ran to singles and started teleporting while others were still getting dropped, and thus we claimed our first win. 

We fought the second time at corps. We started off with some basic sniping and fought back and fourth, untill Rage decided to once again run to the singles, losing their second against us.

We claimed our 3rd victory, which was similar to the first two fights. We were down with 7 at one point but turned the tables and cleared Rage again.

On our way back from our 3rd victory they tried to claim a win by qucikly regrouping and rushing us at lvl 6. We denied them that opportunity, pushed them up north and clearing them for the 4th time. 

Thanks for all the action!

Shoutout to Rage for trying to claim that you won, every time we regrouped at edge bridge after clearing you.

Credits to Ebag for vidding! 

Join Envy today! "Ev Public" cc!

Spoiler on the left for pictures:

wNG7zjw.png

iFZ0OVi.png

OYqOZA7.png

bp0388c.png

GG5p4UP.png

kt46Hii.png

DO6WR3t.png

fnF1XuC.png

23a18Hm.png

mKyjvcJ.png

vJtRDYQ.png

xpHkGR0.png

1eTguvM.png

0pmvzHK.png

XEItQDe.png

F5VERBW.png

DADp9pi.png

We go out 3 pm est on weekdays 

6pm est is late for me too, unless it´s the weekend. :/

I have no intention on leaving Slaughter but i may wana come to some midweeks cuz 3pm is a perfect time for me! if im allowed atleast

Goodjob, too bad you guys can't come out on our time.

Yea, it really sucks :/ Tho sometimes we do go out for a quick trip after 6pm too. I barely participate in those, cause that´s my bedtime on weekdays.

I have no intention on leaving Slaughter but i may wana come to some midweeks cuz 3pm is a perfect time for me! if im allowed atleast

Personally I don´t mind. You seem chill and as far as I know, none of our members have any issues with you guys. :)

Some of the fights have cut ours and one of them u went to single while we went east and u started sniping ppl and it cut out again.

Also, why don't u accept my prep?

60cb cap 20v20min overs off.

Tomorrow at 5:30et mass time

We never went to singles in any of the four fights, unless we followed you there. If we did, we would have lost. 

Seems like you didn´t recieve my pm, but I pmed you saying we can do thursday/friday 2pm.

We never went to singles in any of the four fights, unless we followed you there. If we did, we would have lost.

Seems like you didn´t recieve my pm, but I pmed you saying we can do thursday/friday 2pm.

U did lose,

And I never got ur pm.

We can't do 2pm cause a lot of our members have highschool/college. We have lives lol. Make it 5pm est mass time.

U did lose,

And I never got ur pm.

We can't do 2pm cause a lot of our members have highschool/college. We have lives lol. Make it 5pm est mass time.

No and not gonna argue more on that.

We have lives aswell lol. Make it 4pm?