What a lot of people in the HPC scene don't get.

Halp

The question gets brought up all the time why don't clans just move up?

Why we don't move up:

1. All your trips start off by waiting for hours for the first clan to go to multi (if the trip ever gets to multi.)

2.there is no midweek action

3.the only thing that separates a HPC account and a MPC account is the prayer and defence which most pures in the lower bracket will never get making it a lot harder for that clan to compete in matched fights, which would be the only fights since the trips are anything but multi fights.

I am sure people have other reasons but before you have anything to say about me being wrong I did not make these things up.

These were told to me by members of my clan that are in HPCs the majority of the complaints came from:(majority of the complaints starting at #1, but please keep in mind I have gotten complaints from every clan.)

1. Tlp

2.Cp

3.Foe

4.EoP

5.Sup

At this point in time MPCs have constant action I don't remember the last time I seen (even the brown sticky stufftest of Mpcs) in single for more then 5 minutes at a given time. Maybe this will change, when it does I gurateen people will move up.

1. All your trips start off by waiting for hours for the first clan to go to multi (if the trip ever gets to multi.)

Isn't always true, but wouldn't be true at all if all the LPC's stepped up to our scene.

What you don't seem to understand is the pure community almost died a little over a year ago. We had to switch times to LPC's as they wouldn't be the ones to switch and that ultimately saved us. Everything got better, and it led to the pure community being its most active on 07 as it still is today.

Obviously we aren't anywhere near that point now but what's the point in leading a clan if you're not wanting it to grow... I just don't get it. Stay complacent though, that is why EVERY LPC that's opened has closed and all of them will continue to close.

Isn't always true, but wouldn't be true at all if all the LPC's stepped up to our scene.

What you don't seem to understand is the pure community almost died a little over a year ago. We had to switch times to LPC's as they wouldn't be the ones to switch and that ultimately saved us. Everything got better, and it led to the pure community being its most active on 07 as it still is today.

Obviously we aren't anywhere near that point now but what's the point in leading a clan if you're not wanting it to grow... I just don't get it. Stay complacent though, that is why EVERY LPC that's opened has closed and all of them will continue to close.

Every HPC opened has also closed if you want to put it that way, moving tot he HPC scene is anything but growing in my opinion your putting your clan in an environment of less action and lower pulls.

so what you're saying is that doom could never move up because they bring all hpc invites?

btw why not put names are your sources not real?

Because if they haven't confront their clan leaders about it already then I'm sure they don't want to put posted on sharkbrew.

Yeah none of us want you to be hpcs anyway

OP allows CP and addy on their 'lpc' trips

CD is mentally deficient

AAO doesn't pull enough( i'm sorry guys :( )

SV will return on mains

Doom is the bad foe members mad their clan doesn't fight

If you tomatos cared about getting action as much as you bitched about how bad other clans are....lmao what am I saying

Every HPC opened has also closed if you want to put it that way, moving tot he HPC scene is anything but growing in my opinion your putting your clan in an environment of less action and lower pulls.

Wouldn't be less action if you guys went, it would be more action as there would be double the clans....

And wouldn't us pulling lower be a benefit for you guys lol