Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures 65v65 P2P Prep 3-0 | The reason you became F2P based |

holydreams

How do you consider yourself #1 when you can barely accept a F2P prep and you get shat on every weekends even if you're hiding behind your butt buddies CP lmao. Anyways gratz on the win lol hopefully youre gonna accept a F2p prep now.

[EOP] Solo my farmer you better hide with your clan tomorrow after all those words you said hiding behind those keyboards lmao. Youre going to close for the 3rd time soon dont worry

How do you consider yourself #1 when you can barely accept a F2P prep and you get shat on every weekends even if you're hiding behind your butt buddies CP lmao. Anyways gratz on the win lol hopefully youre gonna accept a F2p prep now.

[EOP] Solo my farmer you better hide with your clan tomorrow after all those words you said hiding behind those keyboards lmao. Youre going to close for the 3rd time soon dont worry

? Foe has been #1 p2p since February and was #1 f2p with Eop from February till they closed and then alone till September when cp took it with higher pulls. Not to mention top 2 clan for all of rs2. Foe's #1

stop typing paragraphs no one cares you god damn weeaboo

2-18 Vs TLP in MATCHED f2p/p2p preps. will be fun smashing you in f2p as well I'm curious what the excuses will be after another 3-0. A few weekends of increased pull won't save your clan and all the brown sticky stuff talking + adamant armor + fighting clans in single will fuck you over in the long run.

its only normal to hate clan wars when your members are dogs brown sticky stuff at runescape matched opts  ;)

f2p>p2p 

how its always been.

I would love to see you f2p prep us lol. 

or did cp demoralize you that fast lmfao?

f2p>p2p???? you must be new to TLP.

Don't worry we will f2p prep you and it won't be a 29v29 mini and it will be a 3-0.

so cocky, after a 3-0 win in a p2p prep ( weakest string of tlp ) 

but goodluck lmfao. 

DM9axI6.png