Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures 65v65 P2P Prep 3-0 | The reason you became F2P based |

holydreams

TLP smoked. All their spam towers, all the bs that originates from them. Mass up 30 defence to compete, can't compete with 30 defence. Leaders need to take a step back and look at the structure of their clan, cuz loss after loss with all the hype, and the spam they hold behind it, that's just asking for an upcoming closing date. Get your act together and show backbone and order in your clan. Disfuctional and gross af ML.

But hey, now all of TLP can be reminded about this day and what their clan is for a whole month.

FO0O0OO0EE SMO00OKED them till they were cashed.

thanks for the fight. wished I was there to take part of the sesh.

606jJZ4.gif

How do you consider yourself #1 when you can barely accept a F2P prep and you get shat on every weekends even if you're hiding behind your butt buddies CP lmao. Anyways gratz on the win lol hopefully youre gonna accept a F2p prep now.

[EOP] Solo my farmer you better hide with your clan tomorrow after all those words you said hiding behind those keyboards lmao. Youre going to close for the 3rd time soon dont worry

saying solos name won't make u relevant

tlp are fools for this one doe time to act like preps dont matter

How do you consider yourself #1 when you can barely accept a F2P prep and you get shat on every weekends even if you're hiding behind your butt buddies CP lmao. Anyways gratz on the win lol hopefully youre gonna accept a F2p prep now.[EOP] Solo my farmer you better hide with your clan tomorrow after all those words you said hiding behind those keyboards lmao. Youre going to close for the 3rd time soon dont worry
 lmfao last time foe and tlp prep in f2p, foe only loss 3 people. let's not forget FOE is just a bunch of 1 def youtube recruits going against 50+ level 100s with 34 defence. was ez, stay mad, and ur clan sucks hahahaha