Do you think RD will close?

Jons

49 members have voted

1. 1. Will Redemption close?

• Yes, the slump is too much
    • No, they will conquer the slump

banter

Well they pulled 31 today and one of their councils stepped down. I wish i could say it was just banter, but im genuinely worried for Redemption. Even though we are in a rivalry, we do it for competition aspect of it. To compete and have intense action packed fights, at this point its clearly one sided in favor of Fatality.

Even still, I wouldn't want them to close. We all play runescape to compete and at the end of the day a clan closing just means less competition. Despite everything, i honestly wish Redemption the best. 

Welp maybe ur right or maybe ur wrong like the last 200x I have read this topic

its funny cuz rd made topics all week about supremacy "slumping" and "drama" that they all falsified putting themselves into a false state of security

then pull 31 hit 1 fight then do nothing...ffs

truthfully i dont think or even hope RD will close, i think their leadership and even their entire clan takes the game way too seriously...ddosing and making 20 topics about clans isn't necessary lmao. if rd just chilled out and was cool i wouldnt have any problem with em because myself nor supremacy are a hostile clan (hehe)...we aren't known to act out or be malevolent XD

they made 5000 topics about ricky leaving and brown sticky stuff but half their staff leaves every 3 months/steps down, u dont see supremacy making topics about that brown sticky stuff over and over, it's played out and its just a game rof

Well they pulled 31 today and one of their councils stepped down. I wish i could say it was just banter, but im genuinely worried for Redemption. Even though we are in a rivalry, we do it for competition aspect of it. To compete and have intense action packed fights, at this point its clearly one sided in favor of Fatality.

Even still, I wouldn't want them to close. We all play runescape to compete and at the end of the day a clan closing just means less competition. Despite everything, i honestly with Redemption the best.

couldn't have said it better myself