Ruin's 80 pull saturday Ft. the Alliance/AAO/Cd in Ruin capes?

Kevv

i don't see how you guys think it was "obvious" that you were going to clear us at new gate as you know for a fact we win fights with ez down 10. And please, next time when you explain your trip in description and say you guys "cleared" Doom and/or OP + Doom near corp keep the vid going instead of cutting out the ending and changing to a new clip when your guys cape counter is on top, because in the end of every fight you both and i quote "Critical Downies" And my own name i made for you guys after today "Ruin Retards" get streamrolled.

Thanks, We Send Our Regards.

#Doom.

Helping Cd isn't a good idea bros...

broccoli

you had cd teaming on us from the get go, don't act like everyone is cauliflower lmfao

2v1 no problem

-Cd for bringing our capes from the get go. Horrible idea idk why you did it but you fucked over every clan today gj.

u had olympus in ur capes, broccoli

well if you gave us clean fights we wouldn't need to crash anyone, but as soon as you see us you run to single...what the fuck dude!

log out from a clean 1v1, broccoli

Exn3FrQ.pngTkSj7ha.png

you guys need to stop being pussies and teaming. Both of your topics consist of you guys complaining about it yet you both did it. Stop playing the game for aftermath topics and just have fun. People care so much about their rep on some pure clan site. Stop taking this brown sticky stuff so serious its a game, you're meant to have fun

Clearing some things up really quick. AAO didnt team with anyone we literally hit every person in any cape we saw.

From our viewpoint, Ruin did a better job of rotating away from our 40 man snipe unit and OP+DOOM took the biggest beating out of all of the clans in red capes.

Furthermore, it was more like Ruin+CD vs. CP+Doom+Olympus, pretty ridiculous. Grats on your win Ruin.

Best Pull

Best Trip

Best Clan

Doom members thinking we teamed with cd from the start are broccolied, we had the highest pull (why would we wanna team?) we left some of the fights when they rushed you in our capes to leave you guys to it, we took our capes off and hit cd a lot, tbh CD just allowed Olympus to have a bit of multi action by giving them a reason to team with doom.

Doom logged from a clean 1v1, and got smashed at new gate when it was another clean 1v1, if cd had given us 15 more seconds we would of cleared your arses completely without them anyway.

Olympus, I don't even know anymore, you massed for fucking ages, you wore a different clans cape the whole trip, you wore a brown sticky stuff ton of addy and you still got the dick. your spams with 29 members made me laugh my fucking ass off irl.

AAO suprised me, it seemed from my point of view you were always positioned on ruins side sniping is constantly which is surprising, I understand your 30 man pulling clan needs action but suprised me how much you kept trying to hit us.

Overall, it was a fun trip, shame we were forced into a 2v2 but nevertheless thanks for the action clans was enjoyable.

you guys need to stop being pussies and teaming. Both of your topics consist of you guys complaining about it yet you both did it. Stop playing the game for aftermath topics and just have fun. People care so much about their rep on some pure clan site. Stop taking this brown sticky stuff so serious its a game, you're meant to have fun

They wore our capes broccoli, we took capes off and hit them and even left some of the fights they crashed, the only time we teamed was when we kept getting rushed by an alliance of 120+ people? We had a very fun trip thanks though for your concern.