Doom's Sunday | 80 Man Pull | Why wont clans fight back :(

موني

Don't remember hacking anyone in CD... And if I did, why didn't you kick me?:/ ahhhh! I know why! It's another one of your propaganda bullbrown sticky stuff stories.

I was in work the night that the person in question 'lost' 100m off an account only 2 people had access two, ones already left and the other ones a spy.. (Baring in mind I uncovered said spy before I stepped down and informed every other rank) but he got motm anyway.

Now that's clear;

Continue to show up to weekends to satisfy yourself, also, keep saying you have a TS leak, you dont. You also can't get on doom Ts. So why do you say @@Moni rages at every trip? Oh, further byllbrown sticky stuff propaganda.

The sooner everyone else realises that cd will remain a clan hiding in the lpc bracket because they can't compete mpc/HPC the better. They'll hopefully move on and stop wasting their decent accounts on you and your bullbrown sticky stuff.

Further more; there are 2 topics requiring acceptance or counter declaration on the clan declaration section of Sharkbrew.. You've managed to post replies all day around Sharkbrew but you're yet to comment on these, another free point perhaps?

As for the RL threats and also the in game ones.. I'm still waiting, who would've thought cd would stoop so low, did me and Gary really mean that much to you? Throwing RL threats around about a game?

Thanks for your time Tom, sorry I've had to be so blunt. Don't forget to pick up your gel for that horrendous hair do.

broccoli.

Damn my boy Adam don't know how to take is easyyy on a niggaa. Slayed thathoyethug

Don't remember hacking anyone in CD... And if I did, why didn't you kick me?:/ ahhhh! I know why! It's another one of your propaganda bullbrown sticky stuff stories.

I was in work the night that the person in question 'lost' 100m off an account only 2 people had access two, ones already left and the other ones a spy.. (Baring in mind I uncovered said spy before I stepped down and informed every other rank) but he got motm anyway.

Now that's clear;

Continue to show up to weekends to satisfy yourself, also, keep saying you have a TS leak, you dont. You also can't get on doom Ts. So why do you say @@Moni rages at every trip? Oh, further byllbrown sticky stuff propaganda.

The sooner everyone else realises that cd will remain a clan hiding in the lpc bracket because they can't compete mpc/HPC the better. They'll hopefully move on and stop wasting their decent accounts on you and your bullbrown sticky stuff.

Further more; there are 2 topics requiring acceptance or counter declaration on the clan declaration section of Sharkbrew.. You've managed to post replies all day around Sharkbrew but you're yet to comment on these, another free point perhaps?

As for the RL threats and also the in game ones.. I'm still waiting, who would've thought cd would stoop so low, did me and Gary really mean that much to you? Throwing RL threats around about a game?

Thanks for your time Tom, sorry I've had to be so blunt. Don't forget to pick up your gel for that horrendous hair do.

broccoli.

Got damn, Adam. Went in for the kill.

@

@

@@Mongol Moose

@

@

Wuu2

Lmfao kid no joke ur actually garbage. I know i troll on these forums and all but honestly never seen someone so bad at the game LOL

All you do is castle wars boost and buy rsgp to buy some expensive gear and act like u know what ur doing

Last time i saw u at a p2p/f2p prep u got absolutely bodied and u can quote me on this LMFAOOOO

quote me if ur mad btw or any other mentally challenged doom kid who want these hands 

Now that's clear;

broccoli.

LMFAO BODIED