Fatality

Parm

teaming with supremacy won't save u

To this day, if u think Supremacy and Fatality aren't holding hands, u are literally retarded.

(2v1 np)

Not to mention you've been slumped to utter brown sticky stuff by TLP and EoP this year, ur now being slumped by us, u should probably go after like supremacy or someone that isn't good in both servers.

Not saying Fatality have mains, but we all know Supremacy have the most (they are in a crisis atm)

don't believe me?

damn! those random +20/25 kids rushed from the south!!!!!!!!!! (with yellow hats/mains lmfao) look @ the chatbox aswell r0f

...and good ol' fatality team-37 capes!

5ac6da199867c71e63536f466f573925.gif

s/o to fatality for mass poking the topic "Who Will Win the Rivalry?" made by @@Persian Tom

0bf244ec4d347d2e394ce3235ba7beaa.png

wYy0m2D.png

First off when are you going to accept our prep? I'm willing to talk to you on IRC/TS/Phone/Skype/IRL meetup/Ventrillo/Twitch Chat to get this arranged..Can you respond?? 

Second off, didn't you team with RT? Yet another topic backfire by this little fat weasel nice "Never dropped under 50" propaganda yet all your pics you have 30 

oeY9cIt.png

xr7odSA.png

First off when are you going to accept our prep? I'm willing to talk to you on IRC/TS/Phone/Skype/IRL meetup/Ventrillo/Twitch Chat to get this arranged..Can you respond?? 

Second off, didn't you team with RT? Yet another topic backfire by this little fat weasel nice "Never dropped under 50" propaganda yet all your pics you have 30 

oeY9cIt.png

xr7odSA.png

So accept the prep u dumb niggr

You shud really keep ur mouth shut after what happened last weeks u dumbass btch

The fuck did you say to me boy? Scared? Look me in my eyes do i look scared to you you lil bitch ass weasel hands up homie run this brown sticky stuff??

Holy brown sticky stuff, i've never seen so many mad virgins on 1 topic ROFL, a 4ner that is afraid to say "bitch" so he says btch, and 2 useless councils. Stay easy rejects. =[)

P.S how is teaming with rt (a clan that is closed unfortunately) joined redemption? a clan that doesn't brainwash their members lmfao.

nice propaganda

Hey @ speaking of 2 useless councils didn't you have 2 step down yourself recently? Stay easy little piggy haha

We Livin'

2? u mean 1 right? g4m3d, he has irl obligations u virgin, go eat some kfc with tyrone and make a topic on ur dead forums l000000l

2? u mean 1 right? g4m3d, he has irl obligations u virgin, go eat some kfc with tyrone and make a topic on ur dead forums l000000l

Nah last time we tried to go to KFC we ran into Horizons fat ass and he bought out the chicken. Come fucking prep me quit running ya dick sucker clown all you do is talk boy? 

And our forums dead? lets review each others forums right now you weasel 

Redemptions

e201626311.png

Fatality's

b819da4264.png

Nah last time we tried to go to KFC we ran into Horizons fat ass and he bought out the chicken. Come fucking prep me quit running ya dick sucker clown all you do is talk boy? 

And our forums dead? lets review each others forums right now you weasel 

Redemptions

e201626311.png

Fatality's

b819da4264.png

Let's review this, you've had those forums for 5+ years, we've had ours for literally 1 year lmfao.

If i'm not mistakin' u guys used to pulled 200+ guests and 100+ members on ur forums, which means ur forums are getting more dead everyday, u should probably bring swelly back.