CD's Saturday - Smacking Shit Clans

StinkFace

Shout out to ruin from pulling 75 one week, followed by 40 the next begging for our help. (KYP retards.)

(23:38:24) <Soniqs> thatboy
(23:38:5 <Soniqs> thatboyrange
(23:391) <Soniqs> we will help you
(23:43:39) <ThatBoyRange> lol
(00:44:41) <ThatBoyRange> youre fucking brown sticky stuff

Ruin cleared

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thnx for the bumps doom, now explain why you won't go above level 12 wilderness. kyp

I was at their trip today and i can honestly say that yall got smacked almost every fight - even cleared.

There was a few times where your returners started bringing it back and it turned in your favour though, but still overall Doom took #1 today - Thats not even debatable lol.

Also i assume that they didnt go deeper, because they wanted to avoid getting hit by lvl 100+ hpc accounts and mains - Sounds fair to me, no?

OT: gratz on ur trip

I was at their trip today and i can honestly say that yall got smacked almost every fight - even cleared.

There was a few times where your returners started bringing it back and it turned in your favour though, but still overall Doom took #1 today - Thats not even debatable lol.

Also i assume that they didnt go deeper, because they wanted to avoid getting hit by lvl 100+ hpc accounts and mains - Sounds fair to me, no?

OT: gratz on ur trip

shock another invite

I think you'll find doom were the ones with the mains yesterday, but that's about to change