[Sunday] Olympus Destroys the Alliance and Demoralizes Ruin ft. 85 Man Pull

Misfits Public Relations

3 other clans? Lol, we chucked the same capes on as AAO, which I explained the reasons above if you wanna check em out, if you want us to bring any combats with any defence levels to make up opts I'm sure that can be arranged, 70 def kids in addy and 34 clan friends in ts? Sorry we didn't pull 80 people to a Sunday trip of which it is 6am for the majority of our clan... we've been open 2 months now and done work on this scene already.

Still you team/cape switch.

Chaotic was and will always be better then brown sticky stuffty olympus @tom_valor . for one we never had to use zerks to compete and have accomplished WAY more then you. Nor have we ever had another clan dictate how we pulled and for one more point id like to state is chaotic competed with tlp eop cp foe dp pot etc etc. Who the fuck is op competing witH. No named lpc clans... Yeah before u run ur mouth bout me get some history 4n fuck boy

Chaotic was and will always be better then brown sticky stuffty olympus @tom_valor . for one we never had to use zerks to compete and have accomplished WAY more then you. Nor have we ever had another clan dictate how we pulled and for one more point id like to state is chaotic competed with tlp eop cp foe dp pot etc etc. Who the fuck is op competing witH. No named lpc clans... Yeah before u run ur mouth bout me get some history 4n fuck boy

remember when chaotic tried to open as an lpc and compete with olympus

lolbanterlol trajan winz again

It's not demoralising as your 60s invites were easy to drop 1v1 lol hence why you lost opts. And it wasn't matched It was like 35v55 last fight of which we run to multi up by ruins lol.

As for the teaming, doom pulled 80+ cd pulled 80+ and op pulled like 90 with 34 clan friends in teamspeak, after the brown sticky stuff op pulled on ruin and AAO with the 2v2 prep making us wait for 90 minutes before dipping, and as we both had fairly low pulls it made sense for us to team on this occasion so we could give everyone better action.

actually we pulled 420 with 69 clan friends pls get it right

also was referring to a different fight, the one that started like this

0115a43934189b17baba08b22328955b.jpg

and ended with doom crashing while the opts looked like this

a28341202db2884c117d9d960fe824e9.jpg

also, its a bit hard to prep without teamspeak, sorry we weren't willing to give it a go. maybe if we hadn't suddenly run into so much trouble with keeping people online and teamspeak functioning things would've been different. 

and saying "on this occasion" like other clans ending up in the same cape as you is something completely new :P

you had 3+ clans and ended up with +20 on everyone PLUS your main unit and still lost, and all you can do is claim we had 30 invites? 1. we didn't and 2. you had entire clans with you, that's a hell of a lot more than 30 ;)

lol u tellin me chaotic was good stay ez lol your clan pulled like 30 max lol

Tom you can't roast, you can't even type in English tbh... I didn't say I wouldn't give a fuck about it, I said I wouldn't know or be involved in it as a member even if it was to happen, idc about bumping your topic, everyone knows Olympus is brown sticky stuff and even with 50 pages of responses and foreign bumps it wouldn't change anyone's opinion.

Kanicus, you cant do anything, you're a complete no-body in life. lol. you didnt do any work in this scene lol. all you've been doing is pulling 30s rofl. your clan sucks kyp tomato. and if you really think we had 34 clan friends, you should be mentally ill i think, maybe you are, smoking so much pot gets you tumors.

You can be the grammar police over here, but the funny thing is, you do undrstand me, otherwise you wouldnt be quoting me and replying to what i said

actually we pulled 420 with 69 clan friends pls get it right

also was referring to a different fight, the one that started like this

0115a43934189b17baba08b22328955b.jpg

and ended with doom crashing while the opts looked like this

a28341202db2884c117d9d960fe824e9.jpg

also, its a bit hard to prep without teamspeak, sorry we weren't willing to give it a go. maybe if we hadn't suddenly run into so much trouble with keeping people online and teamspeak functioning things would've been different. 

and saying "on this occasion" like other clans ending up in the same cape as you is something completely new :P

you had 3+ clans and ended up with +20 on everyone PLUS your main unit and still lost, and all you can do is claim we had 30 invites? 1. we didn't and 2. you had entire clans with you, that's a hell of a lot more than 30 ;)

u can beat us when we have +20 PLUS a main unit but can't beat us matched in clw o.O weird that u, bvg and tom valor are the only retards claiming we ddosed and the rest of ur clan took the loss fair and square lmao we beat the #1 matched clan and u think we need to ddos op to beat them lmao dumb hick focus on actually contending and winning preps instead of tryna take legit losses and turn them into 20 excuses lmao lmao

remember this? ur hoping and praying sv cheat so u can have them disqualified cos u know you had no chance of beating them. ur so fixated on tryna pick out an acc that breaks the cmb cap by 1 lvl that u arent even ready for sv's rush. crymore

Kanicus, you cant do anything, you're a complete no-body in life. lol. you didnt do any work in this scene lol. all you've been doing is pulling 30s rofl. your clan sucks kyp tofu. and if you really think we had 34 clan friends, you should be mentally ill i think, maybe you are, smoking so much pot gets you tumors.

You can be the grammar police over here, but the funny thing is, you do undrstand me, otherwise you wouldnt be quoting me and replying to what i said

Virgin confirmed, need I say no more.

you're funny my friend. if i was a virgin then why is that little neice born.

quit making fallacy's and state arguments right i know you're a failure in life, but still. atleast tryand come up with some valid arguments

You arnt a Virgin because you have a niece? 😒 You make no sense at all broccoli. I honestly can't believe how hard you try to roast me and my irl when I know what you look like, chill the fuck out before I put you 6 feet under...

ya bro we're totally all cp events ya thats it

thats the problem with the average person - you're sheep and will believe anything you're told. There's a reason no clan comes out with pictures of our "mass CP invites" in ts or ingame, only 1 or 2 names on different trips.

We've always been stable and dominant ourselves and no matter how many clans team up on us we'll always come out on top.

Kanicus, you cant do anything, you're a complete no-body in life. lol. you didnt do any work in this scene lol. all you've been doing is pulling 30s rofl. your clan sucks kyp tofu. and if you really think we had 34 clan friends, you should be mentally ill i think, maybe you are, smoking so much pot gets you tumors.

bruv :D

3 other clans? Lol, we chucked the same capes on as AAO, which I explained the reasons above if you wanna check em out, if you want us to bring any combats with any defence levels to make up opts I'm sure that can be arranged, 70 def kids in addy and 34 clan friends in ts? Sorry we didn't pull 80 people to a Sunday trip of which it is 6am for the majority of our clan... we've been open 2 months now and done work on this scene already.

You know your ranks got you fucked up if you believe we have 70 people in addy LMFAO.

Stay brainwashed, mindless sheep.

ye why would I quote you otherwise, you're dumb af for giving me free +1s and its really easy to roast you.

I did not PM anyone on your forums lmao. keep believing the propaganda your leaders tell you, god bless yourself.

And they do DDoS. And why would you as a member not give a fuck about it? I would because if you leav, I think soniqs is the kinda guy that would fire his laser lol.

and how can you "rat "someone through a forum PM in the first place LOL

thats enough out of you s-t-u-s-s-yy. keep trying bro you have no idea what you're getting yourself into ;) just a heads up bro be carefull! :hehehe:

@ All Ruin Members Complaining

I've said it since day 1 of the "Rivalry". You'll never beat us. You've teamed with 3 clans on one trip resulting in a +20-30 on everyone else out and still lost every fight. We're smarter than you and we're better than you. There's nothing you can do about it. Your best chance is to back off. Quit DDoSing our members, quit sniping us on mains, and quit teaming, and I'll let you live. Think about it realistically, when you're not teaming you pull 30 - and it won't be fun for my members to fight you 60+ vs 30. I'll allow you action and we can move on, just quit DDoSing our members, quit talking brown sticky stuff, and quit bringing mains to PK trips.

Make the plea to your leaders if you want to have trips fun enough to make topics about again.

1v1 me