[Sunday] Olympus Destroys the Alliance and Demoralizes Ruin ft. 85 Man Pull

Misfits Public Relations

@@Trajan

I tagged you as I actually want a sensible answer...

At 3:20 in toms vid, we were in a fall in at graves with 47, you came and hit us In single saying go multi (when you have +13) and we replied saying you should go first, instead you tried to camp us in singles, why is it that regardless of how many plus ops you have you will never take the fight to multi first? Is it because you have no faith in your members even up so many opts without being closer to the single line? What other reason could there possibly be...

We even tried running multi east ruins when it was like 30v55 just because dying in multi is funner than camping in singles, in future especially when you have plus opts it would be appreciated if you instigated some fights in multi in the 1v1s, the only time you ever go full on in multi is to snipe/crash someone.

wasn't there, but short answer because y'all get dropped and it's demortalizing as fuck for you. We spent plenty of time walking around in multi. Don't forget the end of the trip where we went to bully you in single matched opts, you pulled it to multi with us on your tail and got stomped.

Now if you could please a sensible answer as to why you were teamed with 3 other clans and had like 100 capes at one point and still lost. 

Ayy lmao

want to be hit off?

Want to be in a clan full of spastics?

you enjoy a dead community?

You want o donate Rune scimitars?

Join Ruin Today! 1-90 Def, 3-126 Combat! "Ru CC" Dead af lmao

Addy daddy's losing this rivalry, crack out the rune and you might be more relevant homo

wasn't there, but short answer because y'all get dropped and it's demortalizing as fuck for you. We spent plenty of time walking around in multi. Don't forget the end of the trip where we went to bully you in single matched opts, you pulled it to multi with us on your tail and got stomped.

Now if you could please a sensible answer as to why you were teamed with 3 other clans and had like 100 capes at one point and still lost.

It's not demoralising as your 60s invites were easy to drop 1v1 lol hence why you lost opts. And it wasn't matched It was like 35v55 last fight of which we run to multi up by ruins lol.

As for the teaming, doom pulled 80+ cd pulled 80+ and op pulled like 90 with 34 clan friends in teamspeak, after the brown sticky stuff op pulled on ruin and AAO with the 2v2 prep making us wait for 90 minutes before dipping, and as we both had fairly low pulls it made sense for us to team on this occasion so we could give everyone better action.

It's not demoralising as your 60s invites were easy to drop 1v1 lol hence why you lost opts. And it wasn't matched It was like 35v55 last fight of which we run to multi up by ruins lol.

As for the teaming, doom pulled 80+ cd pulled 80+ and op pulled like 90 with 34 clan friends in teamspeak, after the brown sticky stuff op pulled on ruin and AAO with the 2v2 prep making us wait for 90 minutes before dipping, and as we both had fairly low pulls it made sense for us to team on this occasion so we could give everyone better action.

we had a couple 60s, they were still smacking you tho LOL brown sticky stuff clan, we didnt have "like 34 clan friends" in teamspeak, we mightve had 10 at most lmao.

Stay ez lol.

I thought you were all about the "honour" brown sticky stuff ye, then why would you hit off both teampeak even b4 the prep started, and try to get our members banned from a public ts / poking them ip grabbers and brown sticky stuff LOL kyp Ruin stay ez.

You're forces to team, thats how bad your clan is atm

we had a couple 60s, they were still smacking you tho LOL brown sticky stuff clan, we didnt have "like 34 clan friends" in teamspeak, we mightve had 10 at most lmao.

Stay ez lol.

I thought you were all about the "honour" brown sticky stuff ye, then why would you hit off both teampeak even b4 the prep started, and try to get our members banned from a public ts / poking them ip grabbers and brown sticky stuff LOL kyp Ruin stay ez.

You're forces to team, thats how bad your clan is atm

Why do you keep quoting me when it's evident I'm not talking to you.... Are you that desperate for bumps on your topic? Lol.

As for ddos accusations, I'm a member if this happened I wouldn't even know about it anyways, and it most likely didn't happen.

You signed up to our forums and messaged everyone a rat link (including me) so idk what you're on about lol.

Why do you keep quoting me when it's evident I'm not talking to you.... Are you that desperate for bumps on your topic? Lol.

As for ddos accusations, I'm a member if this happened I wouldn't even know about it anyways, and it most likely didn't happen.

You signed up to our forums and messaged everyone a rat link (including me) so idk what you're on about lol.

ye why would I quote you otherwise, you're dumb af for giving me free +1s and its really easy to roast you.

I did not PM anyone on your forums lmao. keep believing the propaganda your leaders tell you, god bless yourself.

And they do DDoS. And why would you as a member not give a fuck about it? I would because if you leav, I think soniqs is the kinda guy that would fire his laser lol.

and how can you "rat "someone through a forum PM in the first place LOL

ye why would I quote you otherwise, you're dumb af for giving me free +1s and its really easy to roast you.

I did not PM anyone on your forums lmao. keep believing the propaganda your leaders tell you, god bless yourself.

And they do DDoS. And why would you as a member not give a fuck about it? I would because if you leav, I think soniqs is the kinda guy that would fire his laser lol.

and how can you "rat "someone through a forum PM in the first place LOL

Tom you can't roast, you can't even type in English tbh... I didn't say I wouldn't give a fuck about it, I said I wouldn't know or be involved in it as a member even if it was to happen, idc about bumping your topic, everyone knows Olympus is brown sticky stuff and even with 50 pages of responses and foreign bumps it wouldn't change anyone's opinion.

@ All Ruin Members Complaining

I've said it since day 1 of the "Rivalry". You'll never beat us. You've teamed with 3 clans on one trip resulting in a +20-30 on everyone else out and still lost every fight. We're smarter than you and we're better than you. There's nothing you can do about it. Your best chance is to back off. Quit DDoSing our members, quit sniping us on mains, and quit teaming, and I'll let you live. Think about it realistically, when you're not teaming you pull 30 - and it won't be fun for my members to fight you 60+ vs 30. I'll allow you action and we can move on, just quit DDoSing our members, quit talking brown sticky stuff, and quit bringing mains to PK trips.

Make the plea to your leaders if you want to have trips fun enough to make topics about again.

@ All Ruin Members Complaining

I've said it since day 1 of the "Rivalry". You'll never beat us. You've teamed with 3 clans on one trip resulting in a +20-30 on everyone else out and still lost every fight. We're smarter than you and we're better than you. There's nothing you can do about it. Your best chance is to back off. Quit DDoSing our members, quit sniping us on mains, and quit teaming, and I'll let you live. Think about it realistically, when you're not teaming you pull 30 - and it won't be fun for my members to fight you 60+ vs 30. I'll allow you action and we can move on, just quit DDoSing our members, quit talking brown sticky stuff, and quit bringing mains to PK trips.

Make the plea to your leaders if you want to have trips fun enough to make topics about again.

@@Soniqs @@Ir0ny for the lols have a read 😆

@@Kanicus independent of the situation you were indeed forced to team with 3 other clans to try and compete and from the looks of the video you guys didn't do very well. I was expecting more from you guys...

3 other clans? Lol, we chucked the same capes on as AAO, which I explained the reasons above if you wanna check em out, if you want us to bring any combats with any defence levels to make up opts I'm sure that can be arranged, 70 def kids in addy and 34 clan friends in ts? Sorry we didn't pull 80 people to a Sunday trip of which it is 6am for the majority of our clan... we've been open 2 months now and done work on this scene already.