Sharkbrew accomplishments!!!!

hassan

When thinking of who to vote remember these things!!!! About these people????? Consider from these!!! These are the most creative people on this site!!!

Lol1234

Most people's passwords

Creative as he would know

Hassan

Holds bi-daily polls when unbanned

Held sb presidential election

Keeps it real

Vote him

Nick Hamilton

Has re-vamped the word newbundle of twigs

Longest active player

Most knowledge

Sith

Single handedly has renamed many clans, Dr to rd, doom to dome, ect

Also has come up with catch fraise spams like get cummed on which is now for whatever reason a thing

Moni

Has always been able to convince his readers that he actually believes his clan is good

Also has made people laugh at him all through sharkbrew by coming up with creative ways to say zenith is so good we are #2 in the lpc scene

Holydreams

Has extreme creativity in the way of making new excuses of why one loses, never has anyone thought of as many as him

One example: we lost because the portal counter was counting the wrong side

Roflcats

He has convinced himself through creativity that he is a genius

Many can convince others on a website something happened, only he can convince himself of something no one else believes

"

Moni

Has always been able to convince his readers that he actually believes his clan is good

Also has made people laugh at him all through sharkbrew by coming up with creative ways to say zenith is so good we are #2 in the lpc scene"

Lol'd

Thanks @@Sith- for making this topic I thought I would like to shed some light on this. Remember a few months back when i used to hang out in RD ts3 and then suddenly stopped.? Well, I'm almost positive you remember dragging my intro channels asking me questions like "DO YOU HAVE SHARK-BREW MEETINGS!?!?!" "WHAT DOES @@slushpuppy SOUND LIKE!?!!?!" and then proclaiming that you deserved moderator due to your age and knowledge irl for whatever reason you convinced yourself that you matter to the community.Don't forget I'm in a mini team that most consists of RD members and I would say a good 3/4 of them believe you're one of the weirdest people they know. Congratulations on whatever award you'll get xD 

Thanks again, your neighborhood biased moderator Moni :) 

@@Ash @Ditterbitter 

Thanks @@Sith- for making this topic I thought I would like to shed some light on this. Remember a few months back when i used to hang out in RD ts3 and then suddenly stopped.? Well, I'm almost positive you remember dragging my intro channels asking me questions like "DO YOIU HAVE SHARK-BREW MEETINGS!?!?!" "WHAT DOES @@slushpuppy SOUND LIKE!?!!?!" and then proclaiming that you deserved moderator due to your age and knowledge irl for whatever reason you convinced yourself that you matter to the community.Congratulations on whatever award you'll get xD 

@@Ash @Ditterbitter 

l00000000000000000000000000000l

Thanks @@Sith- for making this topic I thought I would like to shed some light on this. Remember a few months back when i used to hang out in RD ts3 and then suddenly stopped.? Well, I'm almost positive you remember dragging my intro channels asking me questions like "DO YOU HAVE SHARK-BREW MEETINGS!?!?!" "WHAT DOES @@slushpuppy SOUND LIKE!?!!?!" and then proclaiming that you deserved moderator due to your age and knowledge irl for whatever reason you convinced yourself that you matter to the community.Don't forget I'm in a mini team that most consists of RD members and I would say a good 3/4 of them believe you're one of the weirdest people they know. Congratulations on whatever award you'll get xD 

@@Ash @@ditterbitter

if you are trying to say I am the reason you suddenly stopped hanging out in rd teamspeak I would have to add that to my accomplishment list.