Envy Friday Fun | Bullying Rage to singles ft. Massacre

Pain

ab6BQYD.png

Massed up 27 strong today, later peaking at 31, ready to destroy anything in our path.

Started off by rushing Massacre at sperm. As we started dropping them, they had no choice but to run to singles.

Had intel that Rage was north of sperm, so we rushed them from west, instantly pushing them to singles.

We told them to go multi, and they stepped out. It took 5 seconds of action on top of the hill before they ran back to their beloved non multi area.

Fought Rage again, this time at ca. Started clearing them up, so they ran and we pushed them up north and they eventually ran to graves singles.

Not much later our scouts spotted Rage regrouping in the trees west of 18 ports, so we rushed them, expecting a good fight, but unfortunately they...well you guessed it, ran to da singles again.

A little later we managed to have a decent fussle with Rage west of 18 ports, but eventually they ran to singles.

I am so done repeating that "s" word...

Shoutout to Rage for bringing a level 70 in full rune in an attempt to drain us of supplies.

Thanks for the action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqgR9llesQs

Its funny how they can loose in front of multiple clans and still believe they won.

This is exactly why I didn't stick with Envy. Honestly, I should have made a public post about how much of a poor 'clan' you are, but just sent it to a single individual instead.

We literally have videos and screenshots of your clanning running around in chaos, with higher opts & your clan capes all over the floor at corp.

EDIT: The video is such bullbrown sticky stuff. I missed the first fight so I don't know about it but its great to see you keep cutting forward esp. at the CA fight when you're all at lumby and we're at CA. Look at how every clip keeps skipping from one attack to another without it finishing. Low:

they eventually ran to graves singles.

Wait for our full video to be uploaded, I really want to see your reply then.

Its funny how they can loose in front of multiple clans and still believe they won.

This is exactly why I didn't stick with Envy. Honestly, I should have made a public post about how much of a poor 'clan' you are, but just sent it to a single individual instead.

We literally have videos and screenshots of your clanning running around in chaos, with higher opts & your clan capes all over the floor at corp.

EDIT: The video is such bullbrown sticky stuff. I missed the first fight so I don't know about it but its great to see you keep cutting forward esp. at the CA fight when you're all at lumby and we're at CA. Look at how every clip keeps skipping from one attack to another without it finishing. Low:

I miss you </3 

Control pker's video is pretty bad! Haha. But seriously we know what happened, we took the hammer to Envy and never let up.

I miss you </3 

Dude, I honestly think your talent and dedication is getting wasted with them. They have no integrity man why are you with them? & I miss you too <3

Control pker's video is pretty bad! Haha. But seriously we know what happened, we took the hammer to Envy and never let up.

I'm sure 3+ people vidded when we asked.