Ruins Saturday Feast #1, BvG where u at doe

James

He never called in severance, your own members confirmed that lmfa0 you literally both sat their muted whilst robby etc had to call. Just because he sat in CC writing names out doesn't mean he called lmao

How's your Dad btw? You getting him anything nice for Christmas or are you still saving up for a £200 laptop? or you still trying to recuperate from your crash lmfao? no wonder you're brain damaged xd

yes he did actually, hes the reason we smashed u ma and ambush right left and center lmfao

robby didnt call are u cauliflower

me and iobs were more vocal than him somtimes

my dads fine why do u ask? hows urs? you gettin him a segway? pretty sure there's some deals on segways actually lmfao might wanna hit them up unless ur saving up for driving lessons

i wasnt hurt in my crash, i was completely fine actually

why u asking bout my dad like we friends

we not friends

ur a gmaul

yes he did actually, hes the reason we smashed u ma and ambush right left and center lmfao

robby didnt call are u cauliflower

me and iobs were more vocal than him somtimes

my dads fine why do u ask? hows urs? you gettin him a segway? pretty sure there's some deals on segways actually lmfao might wanna hit them up unless ur saving up for driving lessons

i wasnt hurt in my crash, i was completely fine actually

why u asking bout my dad like we friends

we not friends

ur a gmaul

Clearly you aren't fine because you're mentally cauliflower lmfao

Or did your dad hit you over the head with a gmaul before he hit himself with a gmaul and killed himself?

btw it was black friday and cyber monday how come you haven't picked yourself up a laptop? Probably explains why you quite half the games you play because you probably play on a track-pad because you're too poor to afford a mouse/desktop lmfao.

You're actually trying to convince people that you were more vocal than robbyy when you and attarpal are literally known for being mutes and your multiple members from your clan said you never called.

You smashed no one lmfao, we were the reason you were forced into staying at GDZ (because you were the kind of virgins that have nothing else to do but spend 5 hours in a row returning to the same fight lmfao).

Clearly you aren't fine because you're mentally cauliflower lmfao

Or did your dad hit you over the head with a gmaul before he hit himself with a gmaul and killed himself?

btw it was black friday and cyber monday how come you haven't picked yourself up a laptop? Probably explains why you quite half the games you play because you probably play on a track-pad because you're too poor to afford a mouse/desktop lmfao.

You're actually trying to convince people that you were more vocal than robbyy when you and attarpal are literally known for being mutes and your multiple members from your clan said you never called.

You smashed no one lmfao, we were the reason you were forced into staying at GDZ (because you were the kind of virgins that have nothing else to do but spend 5 hours in a row returning to the same fight lmfao).

cos i dont need a laptop anymore have i not said that b4 lmfao

be honest tho

have u done ass2mouf with ur boyfriend lmfao

suprised u didnt try join tlp to try move to hanu, idk if hed even take u ngl

ur trying to tell me what went on at my own clans trips

ye

no

ur boyfriend dont like u

cos i dont need a laptop anymore have i not said that b4 lmfao

be honest tho

have u done ass2mouf with ur boyfriend lmfao

suprised u didnt try join tlp to try move to hanu, idk if hed even take u ngl

ur trying to tell me what went on at my own clans trips

ye

no

ur boyfriend dont like u

No I haven't but ok lmao you're weird as fuck

Lmfao yeah my partner doesn't like me which is why he is with me ????

I assume you don't know how real social relationships work because you have no actual friends, no dad and your mother doesn't care about you so you've never actually known what it's like to be loved or liked by anyone lmaoooo

yeah you don't need a laptop because you realised you couldn't afford to buy a new one so you were forced to repair your old one lmao.

the only 1v1 of today u lost and then ended right after

grats on #2 out of 4 clans though!

You had +10 and mains, you proud of that toots? We still #1 and you're hating yourself for it. Keep it up

0611d195cc5a7c946a42ec9c39568612.png

Gf Zu

where's our mention bro..

Grats on a win against a clan that had 0 food/prayer. Once again, prep us? since you know... you're the better one right? lmao 

@Ruin members

You should blame your ranks for running half way across the wilderness with 0 food to hit us in multi. Unless you're claiming it wasn't your ranks idea to hit us and we were using some sort of mind control to force you out of single.Your reasoning is akin to when a girl hits a guy and is shocked when he hits her back. Wouldn't expect anything else from the brilliant minds in Ruin to be frank.

Just lol @ you trying to argue logic with me. I do it for a living.

I liked apex thought they were a chill community, but seems to me that they'll do anything to claim a win, even as to tell their members they beat the #1 clan after they just got done clearing 2 other clans with much better quality than apex. Lol gg dude, prep us though for a clean fight like you want? No?

You purposely did not include that fight, it was not like Apex were sniping you, it was a 1v1 after the clan you was fighting bailed out.. Get smoked broccoli lol

You hid at mossies and came out of hiding when we beat 2 clans and were heading for a bank, you're an tomato.

No I haven't but ok lmao you're weird as fuck

Lmfao yeah my partner doesn't like me which is why he is with me ????

I assume you don't know how real social relationships work because you have no actual friends, no dad and your mother doesn't care about you so you've never actually known what it's like to be loved or liked by anyone lmaoooo

yeah you don't need a laptop because you realised you couldn't afford to buy a new one so you were forced to repair your old one lmao.

You hav a boyfriend l0l thats fuckin revolting

How are u tryna tell us wat happened on our own trips u dumb gmaul

You hav a boyfriend l0l thats fuckin revolting

How are u tryna tell us wat happened on our own trips u dumb gmaul

You wear a fking towel on your head and have no one who loves you lmfao

Why would I believe a pak and an indian over several leaks lmao good logic

Stay muted btw lmfao

these leaks do not exist

stay mad we owned all ur clans cunt

Yeah you owned my clan so badly you ended up camping GDZ because you weren't allowed to PK anywhere else lmfao

Remember when you got banged like 8 times in a row in Mayhem then ended up getting sat like 3 times lmfao yeah was ez.