Ruins Saturday Feast #1, BvG where u at doe

James

Let me stop you there.

We actually chased doom to rune rocks clearing their remaining people, we were then gonna get a bank but saw you guys there and decided to fight back thinking you had slightly less than you did only to see a wave of overheads approach us whilst we had 0 prayer 0 food lol

We ran into singles because CD and yourselves were still hitting us, and whenever we RGed in singles CD also dipped.

Perhaps you should go read the topic broccoli, cd brought our capes yet again, so we went and grabbed ZU capes to avoid any sort of teaming so we could kill anyone and everyone, how was your night recruiting at rock crabs?

Dont talk about recruiting when u literally slave recruited for olympus l0000000000000l broccoli

So you're mad at us because your leadership made a mistake and chose a unwinnable fight?

Like I said I do this for a living lol @ you for thinking you can argue with me.

what we gonna do? sit in single and be hit by you or at least attempt to clear u in multi? smh you were literally 10-15 mins late to that fight -_-

haha us as if any1 is sidin with u lmao!!!!!!!!

broccoli gmaul

Hey you made your first post in months! It seems odd that you only flame me when you have people to sit in IRC with you (since you're a mute lmao)

How's things going? What happened to your daesh meet-up with pak tesco? Can you not afford a mic yet?

i haven't said anything about mine lol xd u wana hang about with me irl or something?

That would imply that I would want to hang out with a social outcast like you and that you would be able to afford to do so lmfao!

Hey you made your first post in months! It seems odd that you only flame me when you have people to sit in IRC with you (since you're a mute lmao)

How's things going? What happened to your daesh meet-up with pak tesco? Can you not afford a mic yet?

when did we plan to meet up

if we wanted to meet up itd be easy we both have cars

u dont have a car

u walk to the shop to buy a grease bowl so your mother can cut your hair lmfao 

he has a mic btw he called for severance (the clan that brown sticky stuff all over urs lol)

when did we plan to meet up

if we wanted to meet up itd be easy we both have cars

u dont have a car

u walk to the shop to buy a grease bowl so your mother can cut your hair lmfao 

he has a mic btw he called for severance (the clan that brown sticky stuff all over urs lol)

He never called in severance, your own members confirmed that lmfa0 you literally both sat their muted whilst robby etc had to call. Just because he sat in CC writing names out doesn't mean he called lmao

How's your Dad btw? You getting him anything nice for Christmas or are you still saving up for a £200 laptop? or you still trying to recuperate from your crash lmfao? no wonder you're brain damaged xd

lmao didnt even need to reply to @@ultama

get owned bundle of twigsgot

this guy boasts about havin a boyfriend l0ll0

You have nothing to boast about lmfa00

You have a brown sticky stuff job

You have no friends and no male or female wants to go out with you

You spend your weekends obsessing about people on the internet (you literally jerk over pictures of 14 year old guys and girls lmfao you fucking freak)

You can't afford a headset despite working (?????)

stay easy thx