Ruins Saturday Feast #1, BvG where u at doe

James

@Apex members thinking thy accomplished something, you rushed us literally when nobody had prayer or any food, whilst you had full prayer and food matched, or close to, we all died so quick because we had nothing to eat, cling on to that tiny little irrelevant win, your clan is still irrelevant

@Ruin members

You should blame your ranks for running half way across the wilderness with 0 food to hit us in multi. Unless you're claiming it wasn't your ranks idea to hit us and we were using some sort of mind control. Your reasoning is akin to when a girl hits a guy and is shocked when he hits her back. Wouldn't expect anything else from the brilliant minds in Ruin to be frank.

Let me stop you there.

We actually chased doom to rune rocks clearing their remaining people, we were then gonna get a bank but saw you guys there and decided to fight back thinking you had slightly less than you did only to see a wave of overheads approach us whilst we had 0 prayer 0 food lol

@Ruin members

You should blame your ranks for running half way across the wilderness with 0 food to hit us in multi. Unless you're claiming it wasn't your ranks idea to hit us and we were using some sort of mind control to force you out of single.Your reasoning is akin to when a girl hits a guy and is shocked when he hits her back. Wouldn't expect anything else from the brilliant minds in Ruin to be frank.

Just lol @ you trying to argue logic with me. I do it for a living.

nobody cares bundle of twigsgot lol @@HolyDreams

So you're mad at us because your leadership made a mistake and chose a unwinnable fight?

Like I said I do this for a living lol @ you for thinking you can argue with me.

I'm not mad at your clan... Grats on clearing us when we had no food no prayer lol, you're the ones thinking you got a good clear on us when really you were just the pests at the end of a huge cluster fight. So irrelevant, would say see you tomorrow but I suppose you won't be out like usual. Lol

Team-40 cape, don't need to read all of the brown sticky stuffty descriptions, all I need to know is that you had to team to compete..... again.

Perhaps you should go read the topic broccoli, cd brought our capes yet again, so we went and grabbed ZU capes to avoid any sort of teaming so we could kill anyone and everyone, how was your night recruiting at rock crabs?