Fatality Sunday P2P Pk Trip: "This is the gayest thing since being fed school lunches" RD buried alive

Halloween

What loss?

When we rekt you at dwarves or cleared you from the wilderness at mossies?

Ohh wait those are your losses!

Rd never loses join today!

Rs Name:We D0 K0

vSsSQP1.png

You know your clan fucking sucks tofu get sm0o0o0o0o0oked delusional rat

Rs Name:We D0 K0

@we d0 k0 dumb broccoli l0l

lmfaooooooooo 

@we d0 k0

u o k m8?

I gained more fame and recognition in Fatality from saying "indeed" than you noobs have gotten from tryharding these last months

Join Rd today! Why spend your days tryharding for nothing when you could join Rd and always win!

Fame, salt, money and free wins are guaranteed join Redemption what are you waiting for?

I gained more fame and recognition in Fatality from saying "indeed" than you noobs have gotten from tryharding these last months

Join Rd today! Why spend your days tryharding for nothing when you could join Rd and always win!

Fame, salt, money and free wins are guaranteed join Redemption what are you waiting for?

thanks for the free bumps you dumb broccoli l0l

Not sure if retards only in fi or ... nah I'll keep it with retards.

Another fail from Failure :)

PS I'm not sure if you're that dumb u potato but in p2p you're not suppose to clump and stay spread so it makes sense that you won't see all ops nn the screenshot you're using for your propaganda brown sticky stuffstain topic. TBH even I was chasing FI shkids that were running down and bangd them left and right they just rage-quitted and xlogged.

Not sure if retards only in fi or ... nah I'll keep it with retards.

Another fail from Failure :)

PS I'm not sure if you're that dumb u potato but in p2p you're not suppose to clump and stay spread so it makes sense that you won't see all ops nn the screenshot you're using for your propaganda brown sticky stuffstain topic. TBH even I was chasing FI shkids that were running down and bangd them left and right they just rage-quitted and xlogged.

JjU4C4w.gif u kids rn