WEEK 2 [F]ATAL[I]TY VS [E]OP??? [F]OE VS [T]LP????? JAGEX CLAN CUP HYPE!@@!@!@!

Sensat1ons

WHICH FACT OF DULL IS MORE TRUE?  

356 members have voted

1. 1. DOES DULL SHARE A ROOM WITH HIS BROTHER

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. IS DULL A BROCCOLI

• YES
    • NO

Lmao already admitting defeat, huh? Only a weak leader like yourself would think a clan with 50+ 30 def/100cb are the underdogs in this match up. Good luck. Hopefully you guys can get 1 round win to make this interesting, but looking at your current header (the weakest leadership/header in TLP's history) this is going to be very easy. See you soon cutie. @@Range Grudge

see you in the portal :P

Lmao already admitting defeat, huh? Only a weak leader like yourself would think a clan with 50+ 30 def/100cb are the underdogs in this match up. Good luck. Hopefully you guys can get 1 round win to make this interesting, but looking at your current header (the weakest leadership/header in TLP's history) this is going to be very easy. See you soon cutie. @@Range Grudge

As a 6th year TLP member, I can confirm your comment on our LB couldn't be more wrong. This is the strongest TLP's ever been and they're the reason you're going to lose this fullout and close as a hallow shell of what fo was in 2007.

As a 6th year TLP member, I can confirm your comment on our LB couldn't be more wrong. This is the strongest TLP's ever been and they're the reason you're going to lose this fullout and close as a hallow shell of what fo was in 2007.
 As a 8th year ex-TLP member, I can confirm your reply to me about your LB couldn't be more wrong. This is the weakest TLP's ever been and your current leadership is the reason why your clan couldn't get a single round win in a 65 vs 65 prep, and also the reason why you guys are going to lose this fullout. You didn't accomplish anything under your leadership in TLP, and your guidance to the current leadership of TLP is reflecting heavily on their poor performances. FOE is the reason why your clan is now F2P based, and also the reason why your clan's history and legacy is destroyed.

"TLP's poor performances" Lmfao.. You must skip all your trips. Don't worry, after this weekend you'll be closing and it'll all be over for you.
 Emotional reply. Very expected from a weak, terrible ex-Leader. No wonder poor little @@Range Grudge think you guys are the underdogs, despite having 50+ 30 def/100 cb and have no faith in your clan winning. Good luck, you'll definitely need it after your recent performance vs FOE in P2P.

Emotional reply. Very expected from a weak, terrible ex-Leader. No wonder poor little @@Range Grudge think you guys are the underdogs, despite having 50+ 30 def/100 cb and have no faith in your clan winning. Good luck, you'll definitely need it after your recent performance vs FOE in P2P.

Good luck. ^^ Hope you apply to TLP after you close.