@Hercules

xL_Lemon

Okay, ill explain.

farmer tried to send hookers and hundreds of pizzas to my house lmfa0 too bad he's a broccoli lol.

he ddos's me every time i have an event vs olympus

and on top of that, try to be personal with him, and all he will do is use it as a weapon. And tried to dox me but im confident with what i look like irl so i guess he stopped lol?

and i can't understand how you stay in olympus all because of "tom"

wouldn't a real friend let you be happy with what clan ur in lol? i tried being friends with ALL of Olympus and what happened? i got hated for it lol.

And ur in tlp, i bet all that cp and talk brown sticky stuff they do on trips pisses you off, wouldn't a "friend" let you be happy if you wanted in another clan?

Join a different LPC other than olympus and watch ur "most trusted friends" turn into your worst villains really quick.

Hope that opened your eyes, you have a lot of potential, just being wasted :/

You're acting like i'm all depressed in OP, all i do is go to events play some sik tunes and kill people. had like a 3 hour discussion about Isis / politics with some new members the other day.

I'm having a good time man.

+ i did think of leaving OP when Apex opened my old rsps clan and he was completly fine with that.

Ended up staying though

You're acting like i'm all depressed in OP, all i do is go to events play some sik tunes and kill people. had like a 3 hour discussion about Isis / politics with some new members the other day.

I'm having a good time man.

+ i did think of leaving OP when Apex opened my old rsps clan and he was conpletly fine with that.

Only because i thought you were only there for tom, like you said. But if you're having a good time nothing i can say then really.

But once you leave lmfao, change your passwords bud 

Only because i thought you were only there for tom, like you said. But if you're having a good time nothing i can say then really.

But once you leave lmfao, change your passwords bud

You realise Tom gave me my account when i got banned, a acc he had been training for months.

He didn't think even think about keeping it when i was in need of an acc.

You realise Tom gave me my account when i got banned, a acc he had been training for months.

He didn't think even think about keeping it when i was in need of an acc.

I respect that. but look at it like this.

IM sure you too are good buds and clanned for a long time with each other.

but i can almost promise you, if you joined ruin with the old op squad, I would love to see what tom does. 

But i see you showing clan pride for tlp and ma. But not Op?

You are in two clans with great quality and overall one of the best. But for some reason you are in olympus, ONCE use to be a very VERY respected clan, beautiful quality and overall one of the best LPC's at it's time. 

Now with all this CP crap joining, their quality goes down, and they are nothing but mass recruiters, and you aren't dumb, you use SB, you are in tlp, you aren't a newbundle of twigs. 

Tbh you were an OG olympus member, but they went down a bad road man, you might not see if but thats why a lot of the old OP left, including myself even though i was an elder. 

Idk if they did anything about their 30 def. but like really? I was in minis when jez used addy, and it was embarrassing as brown sticky stuff, and i didn't want to be apart of a clan that does that. And we are in the lpc scene, addy seperates HPC from MPC. 

idk man, too many bad turns. 

but i can almost promise you, if you joined ruin with the old op squad, I would love to see what tom does. 

You are in two clans with great quality and overall one of the best. But for some reason you are in olympus, ONCE use to be a very VERY respected clan, beautiful quality and overall one of the best LPC's at it's time. 

Now with all this CP crap joining, their quality goes down, and they are nothing but mass recruiters, and you aren't dumb, you use SB, you are in tlp, you aren't a newbundle of twigs. 

Tbh you were an OG olympus member, but they went down a bad road man, you might not see if but thats why a lot of the old OP left, including myself even though i was an elder. 

Idk if they did anything about their 30 def. but like really? I was in minis when jez used addy, and it was embarrassing as brown sticky stuff, and i didn't want to be apart of a clan that does that. And we are in the lpc scene, addy seperates HPC from MPC. 

"addy separates hpc from mpc"

*ruin brings addy and approximately 200billion mains*

awkward

"addy separates hpc from mpc"

*ruin brings addy and approximately 200billion mains*

awkward

wildy is cancer, everyone has mains

but y'all niggas took it another step bringing it into clan wars ( my personal favorite type of clan fighting ) HENCE WHY I LEFT NOOB. 

lmfaooo this guy u dumb 4ner. tom is a sweet guy u tried to dox him and he doxed u back ok? lmfaaooooo u dumbass 4ner 

Well, i think jumping ship when time are getting tough isn't the way to go, and yeah joining the clan with the most experienced kids is easy but working your way up from the bottom , recruiting fresh meat into the community and turning them into solid clanners is what deserves my respect and some of those "edge recruits" are now good warrers.

Btw Olympus always had some cp people , and a few cunts got addy like the rest, you're saying its going downhill but i don't think so we've always been the underdog and this weekend we were running the wilderness once again. Not much has changed.

Thats some troll from Ruin trying to make us look bad probably,

I've been in this OP since day one got no clue who that is.

And who wants to be allied with XL not sure if ur srs lmao

its not that account existed before ruin

it's some kid from CP

All this talk man... The only reason why you and other people who left Olympus talk so much on Sharkbrew is to convince yourselves that you guys made the right desicion by leaving, and you all know it was a bad mistake.

Stop trying to push your mistakes onto my actual loyal members, not some people that will leave the clan when times are a bit tougher than usual like Chase or Kanicus.

Well, i think jumping ship when time are getting tough isn't the way to go, and yeah joining the clan with the most experienced kids is easy but working your way up from the bottom , recruiting fresh meat into the community and turning them into solid clanners is what deserves my respect and some of those "edge recruits" are now good warrers.

Btw Olympus always had some cp people , and a few cunts got addy like the rest, you're saying its going downhill but i don't think so we've always been the underdog and this weekend we were running the wilderness once again. Not much has changed.

You're right, ain't brown sticky stuff change, still running the wilderness and still winning preps, with or without the unloyal members that left when times were rough.

FYI the actual member who was known in Olympus called "Hercules" is a really nice guy and has been inactive/not on these forums for about 6 months or so, I told him about this Hefcules sharkbrew account being so cancer and repping op in his name and he was mad as fuck and didn't know.

Stop hiding yourself @ which op rank are you really?! Reveal yourself bundle of twigsgot, or do I have to keep tagging you.

(The real herc is joining ruin btw) ;)

that is a ruin troll lol. stfu kyp

Lets not get messy. 

edit: tom biggest 2face i have met, snake and a rat. Don't know why you are friends with him, but if you're teaming with Tom? 

Yeah no, niggas gonna step in. 

you

're littually THE EXAMPLE of a 2faced person, you believe in everything som1 tells u and you littually almost crying and not playing rs no more because you break up with your grillfriendLMFAO also nice fucking bowlcut m8