Coc Is Roc

Bate

Well like I said before, you were slumped to 30 pulls back in 2k13 by us. Even forced to hide inside that clan cup arena on weekends (Doing 30vs30 matched fights LMFAO) Then after you needed FOE's help in the J Cup final your clan was to scared to stay open cuz you woulld get bullied on weekends with those brown sticky stuffty 30 pulls.

??????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God bless, you are one deluded little monkey.  

If you're gunna make brown sticky stuff up at least put two and two together. You couldn't fight in the clan cup arena on the weekends you moron.  First you say we pulled 30s, then you say we did 30 vs 30 matched opts?  Buddy, thirty plus thirty is sixty LMFAO. Holy fuck it's incredible how cauliflower you're making yourself out to be.

We were pulling 140s towards the end of Pre-eoc when there was action, your clan was hiding in your clan citadel having a fucking dance party while every other pure clan in existence was out in the wilderness having fun and fighting each other.  Why would you even go on about OTHER clans refusing to fight when brown sticky stuffality is quite literally the biggest pussy clan out there.

On OSRS - We had 100 v 100s vs FOE every weekend and we fought ROT while your brown sticky stuff clan was 'closed' aka busy hiding and claiming you guys were "training up" aka getting mass mithril and prayer before even attempting to fight us LOL.  I'm pretty sure everybody remembers this and still laughs about this because this truly shows how utter dog brown sticky stuff your clan is.

I'm pretty sure if there was a poll right now: 'which clan would you rather join? MM or brown sticky stuffality' - MM would win by a landslide even after being closed for two years. 

And for the record about the Jcup:

1. We had an even high opted fight, but brown sticky stuffality pussied out 2 weeks in a row after mass training 20 def and 70 prayer. God bless.  You kids literally dodged us two weeks in a row whilst having event opts and the combat advantage, talk about pussy LMAO.

2. The last week (the weekend of the actual fight) EVERYBODY was invited into the portal. You'd think other clans would fight for FI too, but they didn't because everybody knew that FI is a brown sticky stuff clan with no history rofl. Literally the entire community (including mains) came to fight for us because they CBA dealing with your posse of spastics. 

3. We closed because there's nothing left for us in this community - Nobody was willing to fight us, we obliterated your 39 def/addy with monk robes multiple times weekend after weekend and slaughtered pretty much everybody but FOE in p2p.

Stay brown sticky stuff FI, forever in MM's shadows.

0-3 three years in a row.

hope the 74-0 from beating you got from EOP forever haunts you spastics lmfaoo0o.

Well like I said before, you were slumped to 30 pulls back in 2k13 by us. Even forced to hide inside that clan cup arena on weekends (Doing 30vs30 matched fights LMFAO) Then after you needed FOE's help in the J Cup final your clan was to scared to stay open cuz you woulld get bullied on weekends with those brown sticky stuffty 30 pulls.

im sorry but you just went full broccoli. Fi didn't slump anybody, foe and mm had 100v100s for the longest time and then it just died down. You claiming that you slumped clans really makes me understand how autistic fatality really is. I didn't care up until now but holy fuck your clan is broccolied

im sorry but you just went full broccoli. Fi didn't slump anybody, foe and mm had 100v100s for the longest time and then it just died down. You claiming that you slumped clans really makes me understand how autistic fatality really is. I didn't care up until now but holy fuck your clan is cauliflower

holymemes has spoken 

im sorry but you just went full broccoli. Fi didn't slump anybody, foe and mm had 100v100s for the longest time and then it just died down. You claiming that you slumped clans really makes me understand how autistic fatality really is. I didn't care up until now but holy fuck your clan is cauliflower

I think you all forgot how powerfull Fi was in summer of 2013 till september 2014 we lost 1 prep in a year / dominated all of you in the wild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfob-LnRDIE

on the second video we have the clan @@Furious fanboys so much trying to crash with 40 people (and saying mm didn't slump heh)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6v3D_k-bw0

I think you all forgot how powerfull Fi was in summer of 2013 till september 2014 we lost 1 prep in a year / dominated all of you in the wild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfob-LnRDIE

on the second video we have the clan @@Furious fanboys so much trying to crash with 40 people (and saying mm didn't slump heh)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6v3D_k-bw0

looks like you lost

ROFL 

brown sticky stuff clan no history getting 74-0d

try again