Sovereign Vs Fatality F2P Prep 12/23/2015

D o n

Biggest disappointing TLP promo of all time trying to even mention me in a post? Stay irrelevant in your clan and calling "get on the guy with climbing boots" LOL

You say the same brown sticky stuff over and over but no one, other than you and your butt buddy who is responsible for fi's current slump, knows what that means. Please stop being a hypocrite tho by calling someone a p server prod when you've spent more time on private servers than everyone on sharkbrew combined.

You say the same brown sticky stuff over and over but no one, other than you and your butt buddy who is responsible for fi's current slump, knows what that means. Please stop being a hypocrite tho by calling someone a p server prod when you've spent more time on private servers than everyone on sharkbrew combined.

Ofc everyone knows you were the worse promo TLP has ever done of all time to an LB rank you broccoli lmfao. Xgot out of you two is the only one actually something to this day while u idle in the shadow watching over like the good +1 irrelevant member you are. You lasted one week and now look where you are, sucking up to the new LB for elder when you were an unkown honored member l0l. kyp tofu

Ofc everyone knows you were the worse promo TLP has ever done of all time to an LB rank you broccoli lmfao. Xgot out of you two is the only one actually something to this day while u idle in the shadow watching over like the good +1 irrelevant member you are. You lasted one week and now look where you are, sucking up to the new LB for elder when you were an unkown honored member l0l. kyp tofu

I'm going to pretend this paragraph was written in English. At least I've stuck around in a clan long enough to get a rank in a clan you clan hopping p server prod. Watch your hentia and go to bed geek.

I'm going to pretend this paragraph was written in English. At least I've stuck around in a clan long enough to get a rank in a clan you clan hopping p server prod. Watch your hentia and go to bed geek.

"At least I've stuck around in a clan long enough to get a rank" - that's not something to be proud of broccoli considering it was the most desperate and worse version of TLP. They promo'd you out of pity and xgot was the only one to show promise while you struggled behind and eventually became the disappointment you are today. Go suck up more for elder when you contributed nothing to the clan besides take attendance and told people in inners to pile someone wearing climbing boots you joke LOL

"At least I've stuck around in a clan long enough to get a rank" - that's not something to be proud of broccoli considering it was the most desperate and worse version of TLP. They promo'd you out of pity and xgot was the only one to show promise while you struggled behind and eventually became the disappointment you are today. Go suck up more for elder when you contributed nothing to the clan besides take attendance and told people in inners to pile someone wearing climbing boots you joke LOL

I've ignored the false accusations you've made prior to this post but I've got to call you on this one. I was promoted during the beginning of 07 meaning we didn't do inners because there wasn't clan wars. So that statement was invalid. Secondly, before this past week, I hadn't been to an event in 4 months. Please enlighten me to how I "sucked up for elder". You've gota get your facts straightened out with your girlfriend before you come at me, anime watching geek peasant. You're nearly as easy as the brown sticky stuff clan you're a part of that's in its worst slump since 101 sins was at the helm.

I've ignored the false accusations you've made prior to this post but I've got to call you on this one. I was promoted during the beginning of 07 meaning we didn't do inners because there wasn't clan wars. So that statement was invalid. Secondly, before this past week, I hadn't been to an event in 4 months. Please enlighten me to how I "sucked up for elder". You've gota get your facts straightened out with your girlfriend before you come at me, anime watching geek peasant. You're nearly as easy as the brown sticky stuff clan you're a part of that's in its worst slump since 101 sins was at the helm.

Is this how bad I've demoralized you, that it's taken you 10 minutes to reply with that petty ass fucking response? You're not denying that you were a disappointing promotion firstly. Secondly you were in xgot's shadow, which again you have yet to deny. I verbally abused you when you came in FI TS and your quaking voice was only able to utter "is that all you've got Rip Divine" as I was kyp'ing you infront of Ecstasy. Anyone can vouch for how terrible of a rank you were that didn't last that you aren't responding about either. Is your self-confidence that crushed over the internet you pathetic scum LOL

PCHkgPn.gif

Stay irrelevant.

@@Nate Just remember I did to you. You accomplished nothing. You did nothing but take attendance and suck dick just to fail. Stay easy brown sticky stuff stain.

Is this how bad I've demoralized you, that it's taken you 10 minutes to reply with that petty ass fucking response? You're not denying that you were a disappointing promotion firstly. Secondly you were in xgot's shadow, which again you have yet to deny. I verbally abused you when you came in FI TS and your quaking voice was only able to utter "is that all you've got Rip Divine" as I was kyp'ing you infront of Ecstasy. Anyone can vouch for how terrible of a rank you were that didn't last that you aren't responding about either. Is your self-confidence that crushed over the internet you pathetic scum LOL

PCHkgPn.gif

Stay irrelevant.

@@Nate Just remember I did to you. You accomplished nothing. You did nothing but take attendance and suck dick just to fail. Stay easy brown sticky stuff stain.

You also didn't deny any of the accusations I sent your way. So it is confirmed, fi is in a worse state than 101 sins left it many years ago thanks to your girlfriend Nick. You are indeed an anime watching geek who stays up till till 5am to train your non combat stats. Also, lmao at the xgot's shadow comment. Leave it to the biggest private server prod in the pure community to respond with a gif from years ago FROM A PRIVATE SERVER. You really are great at proving my points for me. I'll come back tomorrow to check on what laugh-worthy response you've got for me. Stay brown sticky stuff geek.

You also didn't deny any of the accusations I sent your way. So it is confirmed, fi is in a worse state than 101 sins left it many years ago thanks to your girlfriend Nick. You are indeed an anime watching geek who stays up till till 5am to train your non combat stats. Also, lmao at the xgot's shadow comment. Leave it to the biggest private server prod in the pure community to respond with a gif from years ago FROM A PRIVATE SERVER. You really are great at proving my points for me. I'll come back tomorrow to check on what laugh-worthy response you've got for me. Stay brown sticky stuff geek.

@@Nate, you literally didn't even touch the point I made on you being a disappointing promotion in TLP. Please reply to what you did / accomplished in TLP as a 2 week warlord. You have dodged it multiple times already just to tell me I am a "anime geek" when half your clan has anime in their sigs/avatars you fking ignorant tofu. I like how you bring up private servers when you were the one to move to Battlescape just to get laid the fuck out. Stay irrelevant virgin elder who has done nothing in his rs career except peek in the worst version of TLP and fail in front of everyone! Smoked bundle of twigsgot

Also funny how you go on about Private server prod when half your clan is from private servers / originate from them you fucking ignorant nerd. Your Councils and Ex leader butplay along with Brit are from Battlescape that have proved to have more potential than you and made it farther than you! A private server prod! Shoutout to @@BUTPLAY LOL

You also said, "lol at the xgot part" so it is true that you are below him and potential wise you didn't meet any expectations set because you were a +1 who failed at everything LOl.

PCHkgPn.gif

Stay irrelevant.

HAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING BANG LMFAO!

PCHkgPn.gif

Stay irrelevant.

HAHAHAHAHA