CD's propaganda.

Spotty G

Wait who planned calisto? O, yes doom the pvm/clanwars clan. As soon as that decleration system is gone you need to start to respecting ppl or you wont get any preps. the wilderness action that you guys have is filled with invites/mains nowaday from your side. And your p2p wilderness sction is slacking to the max. We'll see what happens in 2k16

You do realize your the biggest broccoli inthe community lmfao

1. I am applying for the rank of a Council for Critical Damage. This application will manage to provide why I am worthy of this rank. It is vital as a council that they provide clan duties as well as assisting the leadership in providing a stable and successful clan. I feel that I have the motivation and will-power to offer this to the clan and use my own personal skills I have learnt throughout the years of playing RuneScape and being part of clans as well as in real life situations to support each other.

As a council, it is also vital that communication is key and fluid throughout in Critical Damage so other members are aware and gain a strong influence to stride to help the clan be a winner. I feel that, for a clan to be a success there needs to be a strong leadership and so far I have seen this, therefore with my own contribution and partnership with the clan and leadership we could achieve a strong path of action for growth and improvement for Critical Damage. From previous experience being a Warlord for The Rising and RuneScape Elites, this role of being a council is completely different as back then I enjoyed the aspect of calling fall-ins and engaging on team speak as I still do at current moments. However, this opportunity will provide me a different experience since I quit RuneScape 5 years ago and I have matured to learn and adapt to diverse skills from University and other past experience since my departure from RuneScape.

So far on my journey with the clan I have enjoyed every moment of it, especially with the community being easy to get along and friendly clan mates. My intention is to stay with Critical Damage as my University is coming to an end and me having enough time to spend on RuneScape, Critical Damage provides me the motivation to get on the game and play for something as well interact with the members in the clan from around the world, share experiences and ideas together.

Personally, it is essential what role I am applying for which is Council as it requires to be fully committed and have a clear sense of purpose of what the initial outlook of the clan is. With my own personal experience and skills I feel that I have the capability to help and support the clan in any way or form with applications from new members to suggestions or helping advertise for the clan. This would give me the opportunity to be a role model for the members and support their views and opinions on any aspect of clan matters.

I hope from this application I am worthy for this role. In this application I have offered my own personal outlook on the role and how it would apply to myself as well as my own personal experiences from the past.