CD's propaganda.

Spotty G

I'm the only one posting this, I'm actusally cooking a nice breakfast for my family and girlfriend. I did this while waiting for things to cook.

I wouldn't expect you to understand these things.

Lmfao it's so funny how these people that you seemingly don't care about are making you insecurely defend/validate your irl existence on a runescape clanning forum. jeez.

also you're still a weird scummy broccoli lmao.

The only way cd will beat doom is in lvl 45 wildy with the help of 20 jaja

they stand no chance in either server clw(thats why they refuse to do it with anyone because their quality blows and the entire site knows besides themselves, actually yeah they know too thats why they hide from that aspect l0l)

and they get mopped all weekend long, thats why their only event aftermath topic made in the last month was about crashing doom vs op

The only way cd will beat doom is in lvl 45 wildy with the help of 20 jaja

they stand no chance in either server clw(thats why they refuse to do it with anyone because their quality blows and the entire site knows besides themselves, actually yeah they know too thats why they hide from that aspect l0l)

and they get mopped all weekend long, thats why their only event aftermath topic made in the last month was about crashing doom vs op

you act like jaja can help us at low wildy rofl, you got smashed so many times i lost count. 

the last fights on both servers, and tell me who really is winning this rivalry. The second one we destroyed you on even numbers too.