Confirm

Duval

Ur a clan hopping white trash broccoli with one mountain troll of a girlfriend. All your clans suck ass and you're dumb as brown sticky stuff.

coming from a clan that is dying slowly in the hpc scene, Competes only bc you have jaja and have lost every single prep vs any clan that is any type of "good", you hide on a troll account your prob single and live in your moms basement. Maybe work part time at mc donalds and go to a community college for "business management" where youll never get anything worthy and ull end up working full time at ur local doughnut shop living in a studio apartment with 9 cats while trying to be something on Rs bc ur nothing in real life. Did i hit the head on the nail? im sure i will get a broccolied comment back on some aspect of my life you know NOTHING about. :/

coming from a clan that is dying slowly in the hpc scene, Competes only bc you have jaja and have lost every single prep vs any clan that is any type of "good", you hide on a troll account your prob single and live in your moms basement. Maybe work part time at mc donalds and go to a community college for "business management" where youll never get anything worthy and ull end up working full time at ur local doughnut shop living in a studio apartment with 9 cats while trying to be something on Rs bc ur nothing in real life. Did i hit the head on the nail? im sure i will get a cauliflower comment back on some aspect of my life you know NOTHING about. :/

Mad because you're fucking brown sticky stuff lol atleast i don't meet women ing lmfao fucking ugly bitch.

Sv is and will always be #1

L O L

expected tbh

brown sticky stufftest rank structure dripz stepping down after 1 week promoting retards like incompleted cuz he spams at edge with auto typer l000l

not to mention you merged with curse and stella cans clan and still couldnt last lmfa0 10 in ts

Mad because you're fucking brown sticky stuff lol atleast i don't meet women ing lmfao fucking ugly bitch.

Sv is and will always be #1

Ugly? you must b blind or broccolied, bc im pretty sure my gf tops anything you have touched in your entire life. but what would u know your still a virgin. Lil ass kid trying to be something he is not. Simmer down pal its only runescape dont get ur panties in a bunch

Ugly? you must b blind or cauliflower, bc im pretty sure my gf tops anything you have touched in your entire life. but what would u know your still a virgin. Lil ass kid trying to be something he is not. Simmer down pal its only runescape dont get ur panties in a bunch

Stop sweating ill close ur clan and after i eat her pussy out ill close her legs

Stop sweating ill close ur clan and after i eat her pussy out ill close her legs

please worry about Tlp closing ur clan before u worry about my clan, Eat her pussy? Nigga you wouldnt even catch her attention even if u jumped in her face screaming HEY!

massacre closed because xlpcs are irrelevant and no1 gives a fuck mate

If xLPCs did not exist, the pure community would suffer. The majority of new recruits into LPC/MPC are derived from xLPC.

Its a natural case, most if all not all pures have some experience in low level clan pking.