1. 1. Funniest faggotry?

• Ruin's Promotional Video for 2016
    • Hanuman's Absence
    • The declining activity of Sharkbrew
    • Critical brain damage and zenith banter
    • The few kids that take this site serious
    • The reopening of TLPiss
    • The soon closing of Olympiss
    • Slush puppy's joke (same as last year, seriously kid?) "no snowflakes for xmas because flame melted them"
    • Hassan's lack of brain cells
    • When Donald trump closed AAO single handedly overnight and had them deported
    • the growth of white supremacy on sharkbrew

Lmfaoooo kid ur name is against all odds u sound pretty defensive l0000000l virgin minority

I don't see where it states my name as against all odds but okay.

I also don't see how or where I've been defensive, keep trying to troll and get a bite it won't work it's just free Pc for me lol.

free post count? Do u seriously give a fuck about post count? Biggest fucking broccoli I've ever seen and ur clan name is against all odds that means your mother fucking clan name is against all odds. Your. Clan. Name. You literally have no fucking brain cells u autistic monkey neck yourself and it's a defensive name because your "against all odds" like do I have to spell it out for u, you cauliflower child

Specify "clan name" rather than "name" and you'll be all good.

What tragic event has happened in your life for you to hide behind a computer screen on a fake account trying to flame bait people?

Did your parents beat you? Do you have bipolar? Are your mother/father alchoholics? Was there a death in the family? Were you injured in an accident? Do you have a low IQ level?

What happened? Feel free to share maybe we can help you and make you more of a social figure rather than a social reject.

Yeah I like a high post count :) makes your dick bigger.

What tragic event has happened in your life for you to hide behind a computer screen on a fake account trying to flame bait people?

Did your parents beat you? Do you have bipolar? Are your mother/father alchoholics? Was there a death in the family? Were you injured in an accident? Do you have a low IQ level?

What happened? Feel free to share maybe we can help you and make you more of a social figure rather than a social reject.

Chill out

lmfaoooo chill out u are literally the weirdest kid I've ever seen on this site!