Apex first 2k16 Saturday Pk Trip - "A storm is brewing"

Old Nox

lmfao ur little potato masher music is funnier to listen to when you record ur clan running away from fights pussy

how u go from talking about going out on trips to music recordings

and wtf is a running away music recording

i need a translator because i dont speak full retart.

Apex ranks must be seriously low IQ to post a topic after today's gongshow of a trip. The majority of their pull was level 50's massed up from the gutters of Edgeville. Judging by your videos your trip consisted of crashing fights and dying as soon as the clan realized it was just Apex crashing and not a good clan. This is a message to all Apex members from your founder. You're wasting your time being led by Nox the mute and room temperature IQ Toxic. You're doing yourself a disservice by staying in Apex and not experiencing what it's like to be in a real clan. 

find 3+ 50's in a pic/vid and I'll be sure to do something to suit your pleasure. all the members of Apex h8 you and that's why Nox kicked you. You're toxic as fuk (literally lmfao) and head over heels.

how did you manage to get kicked from your own clan lmfao.

Apex ranks must be seriously low IQ to post a topic after today's gongshow of a trip. The majority of their pull was level 50's massed up from the gutters of Edgeville. Judging by your videos your trip consisted of crashing fights and dying as soon as the clan realized it was just Apex crashing and not a good clan. This is a message to all Apex members from your founder. You're wasting your time being led by Nox the mute and room temperature IQ Toxic. You're doing yourself a disservice by staying in Apex and not experiencing what it's like to be in a real clan. 

l000000000000000l damn

i can confirm olympus bodied apex

i can confirm olympus bodied apex

ye thats why u didnt quote me back pusc

Idk how you pulled that many people tbh, must of been a lot of invites but nevertheless I'm glad you boys are pulling well and stepping up that f2p game.

Grats on your pull & trip.

if you haven't noticed, we have a 110 ML+inactivity sweep.

like elver was legit the only m8 that came.

how u go from talking about going out on trips to music recordings

and wtf is a running away music recording

i need a translator because i dont speak full retart.

Lol you rat your own clan becouse we called you fat you tomato get bullied 

Why do you even bother trying to argue with me. 

154c51f9bf831e6976334c55487a31e9.png

b31d7cf7c723fa41cd7bb5f7678ffaff.png

c1324fd89cf05a983665a2fef97c9907.png

f7b332098eb1284a62547b247419a7dc.png

7b50a9d1416da2054d6c3ce1b1f6352c.png

Nice mains by the way.

291f9c6679533d4a52397bc033e673fa.png

Congratulations @@Old Nox you're leading the new POP.

hey @ you know that your in the public cc and not the trip cc right?

good try tho LMAO

Tryna steal storms logo haha.

@@Datassd0e u know that the logo was a old clans from pre-eoc

lmfao