[D]oom's # 1 Sunday | 83 Man Pull | I think we broke CD

Hormone

gj teaming with envy? LOL

We were slamming CD 1v1 for like an hour straight, they ended up finally teaming w/ Rage to get their numbers up to 90 from 55 or so.

They tried, but no cigar. 

im excited to see the vid

it's already up? are you blind?

4 clans? Please tell me what clans we teamed with.

You got cleared while up 20 people in first rush. It came down to a return fight and we cleared you off the map despite being down numbers. Doom propaganda makes me laugh

Why is your clan brown sticky stuff

Was 2v4.

If SD and aao wanted to help us they would've come in our capes. Gg

Rd was no where to be seen. Jaja can't hit 60-90cb at 20 wild and aao were in your capes. Shall I keep going?

Only seen one aao in our cape and it was King Koer and we killed him about 10 times cause he was sniping us lmfao. After an hour he switched to CD's cape to help them so keep crying cause every clan but Doom is brown sticky stuff LOL.

Only seen one aao in our cape and it was King Koer and we killed him about 10 times cause he was sniping us lmfao. After an hour he switched to CD's cape to help them so keep crying cause every clan but Doom is brown sticky stuff LOL.

SD and aao had a conjoined trip today. While a whole other lpc(SD) were in your capes you mean to tell me aao were teaming with them?

Right.. Lmfao