Slavemaster420

Lmao sv said 'you asked for this'

Na bro we asked for competition not u

Also dis

Cya on weekends bundle of twigsits

That clan fukd u up in less than 2 weeks

Do i hav to show u ur lbs again kid

We closed ur clan "kid"

How come u were open for 1 month and 11 days and you only went out 2 weekends?

We closed ur clan "kid"

How come u were open for 1 month and 11 days and you only went out 2 weekends?

go brag about imperial cause sv is sht l0000000000000l

with ur 50 sign ups for the weekend i have a feeling our "rivalry" is going to be rlly short

but i mean hey

u tried

Sovereign are undoubtedly among one of the worst clans to have ever opened. With a goatfucker and a spastic arab in charge i'm not surprised whatsoever that some one-item jerkfest is something they're proud of winning.

Batmad being banned yesterday was just icing on the cake due to the fact that ranks in sv are completely and utterly incapable of being in charge of anything other than their own clan. For the self proclaimed 'most hated most active', to pulling 29 to a fight - SV claims they have an advantage in high opt fights - just goes to show they are an incompetent group of fools desperate for any form of validation they can get.

Just close. You don't have our respect and I doubt you have your parents, either.

lol at all the emotional tlp kids itt srsly

you guys are doing exactly what they want by posting satly things on their thread lol!

ngl that SS tho L0L

HAHA BRO EMOTIONAL BRO!!!! HAHA U HEAR THAT TLP BRO FUCKING SUCK BATTLESCAPER 30 DEF UCK U potato masher BOYS TAKE MORE DIK LOL FUCKING TLP cauliflower SV BANNED UF ROM WILDY BRO EMOTIONAL BRO!!!! HAHAHAHAHA SHARKBREW/RS LMAO!!!

lmfao when u don't have anything to say u mention my f2p vid from 2013, what happened to the 1month 11 days clan

I don't think there's anything worth saying to an ugly paki virgin with a greaser haircut from the 1950s who's still trying his ass off to be a rank in a pure clan on runescape.com lol, but I mention it because we made you so stupidly insecure that we controlled your sig space and made u take it out!! lmao. Also who the hell uses spastic ass xbox live lettering for their name in 2016 lmao YOOITZKID

I killed it because I was busy living irl and not waking up every morning wondering how I could help my runescape clan lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo (what you do lol)

Echelons above you, stop quoting me you utterly moronic tomato. I don't even care about sv but man you still are an outright fucking bundle of twigsgot lmfao. Nice accent antisocial weirdo, no wonder you can't look people in the eyes without having to pop a xan you anxiety ridden waste of life lmao. I killed your brown sticky stuff clan months ago and all it took was 2 weeks, not even the full 1 month 11 days! LMFAO.

I don't think there's anything worth saying to an ugly paki virgin with a greaser haircut from the 1950s who's still trying his ass off to be a rank in a pure clan on runescape.com lol, but I mention it because we made you so stupidly insecure that we controlled your sig space and made u take it out!! lmao. Also who the hell uses spastic ass xbox live lettering for their name in 2016 lmao YOOITZKID

I killed it because I was busy living irl and not waking up every morning wondering how I could help my runescape clan lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo (what you do lol)

Echelons above you, stop quoting me you utterly moronic tofu. I don't even care about sv but man you still are an outright fucking bundle of twigsgot lmfao. Nice accent antisocial weirdo, no wonder you can't look people in the eyes without having to pop a xan you anxiety ridden waste of life lmao. I killed your brown sticky stuff clan months ago and all it took was 2 weeks, not even the full 1 month 11 days! LMFAO.

f5sE10S.gif