The End Is Near

TBR

Which explains why your members have KDRs below 1, got cleared and are told not to show the cape counters or KDRs on their pictures... lmfa0

OMB1fIN.png

Keep trying autistic broccoli lmfao stay easy

nobody gives two brown sticky stuffs about spelling on sharkbrew you little nerdy bundle of twigsgot l0l

Good try though now roll away in your wheelchair 

nobody gives two brown sticky stuffs about spelling on sharkbrew you little nerdy bundle of twigsgot l0l

Good try though now roll away in your wheelchair

You tried to imply that I was foreign by the way I spell you autistic inbred broccoli lmfa0

OMB1fIN.png

Did you drop out of school or something? Or did you fall off your wheelchair and drop out?

You tried to imply that I was foreign by the way I spell you autistic inbred broccoli lmfa0

OMB1fIN.png

Did you drop out of school or something? Or did you fall off your wheelchair and drop out?

I said your probably foreign as fuck implying that you use google translate to write out your sentences not spell your words right you little inbred LOL

You seem more and more autistic and filled with the downs m8 but keep trying maybe you can look cool on sharkbrew one day by trying to act smart

I said your probably foreign as fuck implying that you use google translate to write out your sentences not spell your words right you little inbred LOL

You seem more and more autistic and filled with the downs m8 but keep trying maybe you can look cool on sharkbrew one day by trying to act smart

Aside from the fact I am smart, I don't need to act like anything considering you do a decent job showing the community how autistic you are lmfa0000000

You also said I used google translate because I was foreign as fuck, so how can you be implying that I use google translate??????? Also not everyone who is foreign uses google translate? and isn't the whole idea of using google translate is to spell the words correctly?

W7G7bhA.png

Keep trying lmfao, did you actually drop out of school though legit question

We dismantle you on weekends,preps and minis. Like your clan doesn't compete with us on any aspect of clanning. it's really sad that you wont even play a minigame with us lmao. You think starving us will benefit you? You think my level 84 rune pure getting banned will save you? I have 2 more from where that came from and my clan will continue to dominate yours. That's really that has to be said. 

wow im sure they want to answer someone about a prep after he camps them on a level 80 zerk every weekend 

Won't be the first clan cd closed, sure as hell won't be the last.

Zenith is brown sticky stuff. Can't even compete with 20def being required for members plus seniors+using zerks. Not to mention them teaming with envy lol.

why the fuck are you crying about zerkers

you're in the clan thats not capable of fighting pures with pures..

*looks at CD's prep record*

why the fuck are you crying about zerkers

you're in the clan thats not capable of fighting pures with pures..

*looks at CD's prep record*

Mfw doom is 0-1 in preps this year and cd is 1-1.

Must be awkward hiding behind your clan wars then realizing you're brown sticky stuff there too.