The End Is Near

TBR

idk why you put so much effort into faking things and taking things out of context, you should really be worried about getting perfected twice in wilderness and wonder how you manage to let that happen lol.

One question for you, since supposedly we're the broccolied ones... what the fuck does perfected mean to you? Maybe you're foreign and use the word ever since you first heard it a week ago but you've never perfected brown sticky stuff.

It's funny reading your google translated comments on sharkbrew since your probably foreign as fuck

OMB1fIN.png

You're*

I'm English and what you just said is the most ironic, autistic and funniest thing I think i've seen on these forums lmfa000000

One question for you, since supposedly we're the cauliflower ones... what the fuck does perfected mean to you? Maybe you're foreign and use the word ever since you first heard it a week ago but you've never perfected brown sticky stuff.

You got cleared whilst we lost no opts. I'm English but even if I wasn't I'm pretty sure the majority of foreigners on these forums are more literate than you rejects lmfao

OMB1fIN.png

You're*

I'm English and what you just said is the most ironic, autistic and funniest thing I think i've seen on these forums lmfa000000

You got cleared whilst we lost no opts. I'm English but even if I wasn't I'm pretty sure the majority of foreigners on these forums are more literate than you rejects lmfao

Your clan got perfect 3 times last weekend you rushed us and we lost no one lmao stay ez

Your clan got perfect 3 times last weekend you rushed us and we lost no one lmao stay ez

Which explains why your members have KDRs below 1, got cleared and are told not to show the cape counters or KDRs on their pictures... lmfa0

OMB1fIN.png

Keep trying autistic broccoli lmfao stay easy