[R]age | Slaughter & SD team up only to lose.

Lenin

Lmao slaughter+sd got slammed so hard.

Both of those clans just demoralized lmao.

Not once did they hit each other.

Check their clan chats (first post, at the top). Both their teamspeak servers and clan chats died after this.

This is why I'm Rage.

Watch the entire vid, and you'll see that we never went into singles from a fight directly. Slaughter or SD attacks at the same time we simply pull back a few steps, but its still in multi. 2v1d Slaughter and SD at the same time. & again, watch the entire vid.

8:08 11:18 on ur vid bud

8:08 on ur vid bud

That hill is located in multi. It is 5-6 tiles away from singles. Here: image 1 & image 2. & for the other one, that wasn't directly from a fight Slaughter were pulling back step by step too. Keep them coming buddy. I'm going to make you watch the entire vid until you see your clans cleared.

Exactly what I mean about these people. They love to use false propaganda against others. Lets say hypothetically we ran into singles which we didn't, we still overcame 2 clans teamed up against us outpulling us by 10-15. I love how you miss that part.

You're cute af right now.

That hill is located in multi. It is 5-6 tiles away from singles. Here: image 1 &image 2. & for the other one, that wasn't directly from a fight Slaughter were pulling back step by step too. Keep them coming buddy. I'm going to make you watch the entire clip until you see your clans cleared.

Exactly what I mean about these people. They love to use false propaganda against others. Lets say hypothetically we ran into singles which we didn't, we still overcame 2 clans teamed up against us outpulling us by 10-15. I love how you miss that part.

My mistake i edited the post check 11:18 stay ez

My mistake i edited the post check 11:18 stay ez

Already edited & answered, check this.

EDIT: xD leaves because their excuses are blatantly moronic. I made him watch the entire vid so he could find us running to singles from a fight. Hahaha, sorry I usually don't enjoy torture, but come awake and realise that a toxic, cowardice and hypocritical clan is not worth it. Again, you all disrespected us for no reason.

No u answered 8:08 which i admit was wrong wb 11:18 tho ur in singles?????

Already answerd, but let me highlight:

& for the other one, that wasn't directly from a fight Slaughter were pulling back step by step too.

Thats the point, we never ran from the fight, we pulled back a few steps. Slaughter were slowly pulling back on the hill to try and lure us. We remained our grounds as I said in the first post (I know you missed that too). We were waiting for the exact loc calls so we can find the oppurtunity to hit them and end this (which we did - watch the end of the vid).

& like I said

You got slaughtered. Nice excuses. Loses 2v1 outpulling them by 10-15, and still tries to make excuses. You're cute af right now.

Already answerd, but let me highlight:

Thats the point, we never ran from the fight, we pulled back a few steps. Slaughter were slowly pulling back on the hill to try and lure us. We remained our grounds as I said in the first post (I know you missed that too). We were waiting for the exact loc calls so we can find the oppurtunity to hit them and end this (which we did - watch the end of the vid).

& like I said

You got slaughtered. Nice excuses. Loses 2v1 outpulling them by 10-15, and still tries to make excuses. You're cute af right now.

No you got pushed to single which you say you didnt i found evidence that you did (11:18 on your vid) so dont lie when your video contradicts your own claims that you made.

No you got pushed to single which you say you didnt i found evidence that you did (11:18 on your vid) so dont lie when your video contradicts your own claims that you made.

We didn't pull back from Slaughter. READ THE POST, IT CLEARLY SAYS SLAUGHTER. That occured because SD hit us from bot. If we stayed Slaughter would have entered. We pulled above the trees hoping SD would follow us and Slaughter would remain there. Slaughter was ready to hit that (we have scouts you imbecile). You can see SD return back to near Slaughter, because they failed to lure. We did enough of taking 2 clans at once, we spreaded them because you don't know how to remain together, and took both out at the end - again, watch the end of the vid. I know you're ashamed.

& again like I said

You really don't realise how cauliflower you look right now don't you? How two clans wasn't enough to take a single one down. You're cute af right now.

Despite you getting slammed down 5 and pushed to singles every time slumlord dropped.

Wow you guys are surely #1 holy brown sticky stuff you even took a screenshot which looks cropped out of one of our members saying "That was embarrassing" even though you don't even know who he was referring to. 

Man you guys really crushed Slaughter yesterday! I don't know what we will ever do to compete with rage.

We didn't pull back from Slaughter. READ THE POST, IT CLEARLY SAYS SLAUGHTER. That occured because SD hit us from bot. If we stayed Slaughter would have entered. We pulled above the trees hoping SD would follow us and Slaughter would remain there. Slaughter was ready to hit that (we have scouts you imbecile). You can see SD return back to near Slaughter, because they failed to lure. We did enough of taking 2 clans at once, we spreaded them because you don't know how to remain together, and took both out at the end - again, watch the end of the vid. I know you're ashamed.

& again like I said

You really don't realise how cauliflower you look right now don't you? How two clans wasn't enough to take a single one down. You're cute af right now.

Ok so u ADMIT u did go singles thanks that was my point and you proved it, dont lie next time.

@@Tan_Western

Even if we did touch singles and I'm not saying we camped it cause when we did it it was for less than 30 seconds each time, We had to keep repositioning ourselves to get quick regroups because guys were teaming.

Why would slaughter team with sd? You guys still haven't given an explanation as to why you teamed on us.

At the end of the day, rage was last ones standing.

30minute fight and we touched singles twice for less than 30 seconds because 2 clans can't give a proper 1v1.

Slaughter claims #1 lpc, so I expected more out them tbh. Sucks to see them forced into teaming an entire trip.

Despite you getting slammed down 5 and pushed to singles every time slumlord dropped.

Wow you guys are surely #1 holy brown sticky stuff you even took a screenshot which looks cropped out of one of our members saying "That was embarrassing" even though you don't even know who he was referring to. 

Man you guys really crushed Slaughter yesterday! I don't know what we will ever do to compete with rage.

Oh lord thats terrible, you can do better.

You forgot to calculate SD's pull on top of yours child. Read the main post;

• Out returned them.
  • Kept the fight going.
  • Held our grounds.
  • Adapted to the constant crashes by both sides.

We held our grounds. We took that fight for over 30 minutes and didn't back down. When you seperated from SD, we simply took you both out one by one, so you coudn't help each other. You definitely won, thats why your ts is dead, cc is dead, members quiting etc. You are definitely winning child. Keep it up, soon you'll have a clan of 5-10 members who won everything, if thats what you call winning. The fact that our members were calling after Slum died and we still won... your excuses are terrrible af.

Ok so u ADMIT u did go singles thanks that was my point and you proved it, dont lie next time.

Its not a lie. I told you that Slaughter never pushed us into singles. Read the post carefully. You really don't realise your stupidity right?

post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngDatassd0e

Dude I wen't on their TS, we discussed the future of Slaughter & LPC etc. and they trash talked SD so badly. A few hours later they team up with them. & they have their 'loyal' (and deluded, if I may add) members defending them, when its a clear 2v1 loss. Slaughter slumping harrrrdddd.

Oh lord thats terrible, you can do better.

You forgot to calculate SD's pull on top of yours child. Read the main post;

• Out returned them.
  • Kept the fight going.
  • Held our grounds.
  • Adapted to the constant crashes by both sides.

We held our grounds. We took that fight for over 30 minutes and didn't back down. When you seperated from SD, we simply took you both out one by one, so you coudn't help each other. You definitely won, thats why your ts is dead, cc is dead, members quiting etc. You are definitely winning child. Keep it up, soon you'll have a clan of 5-10 members who won everything, if thats what you call winning. The fact that our members were calling after Slum died and we still won... your excuses are terrrible af.

Do you know what happens when the clan that your focusing gets pushed to singles? That's a clear my friend.

The way you "adapted" was by camping that small multi spot just north of corp cave. And then run to singles when slumlord was dead.

Do you know what happens when the clan that your focusing gets pushed to singles? That's a clear my friend.

The way you "adapted" was by camping that small multi spot just north of corp cave. And then run to singles when slumlord was dead.

A clan that moves to singles for a 15 seconds regroup cause 2 brown sticky stuff clans can't give a proper 1v1 isn't clearing a clan.

@@Tan_Western

Even if we did touch singles and I'm not saying we camped it cause when we did it it was for less than 30 seconds each time, We had to keep repositioning ourselves to get quick regroups because guys were teaming.

Why would slaughter team with sd? You guys still haven't given an explanation as to why you teamed on us.

At the end of the day, rage was last ones standing.

30minute fight and we touched singles twice for less than 30 seconds because 2 clans can't give a proper 1v1.

Slaughter claims #1 lpc, so I expected more out them tbh. Sucks to see them forced into teaming an entire trip.

Hey man atleast u admit u went to singles and SD did hit us at corp hill when u got pushed to graves.

Getting pushed does not mean we got cleared, we were still there, its 2v1 obviously we're going to get pushed, we're outnumbered. Thats logic. We didn't leave the fight, we never left for a regroup. We held our grounds, and pulled back when you both entered. We adapted to the situation.

Slumlord died earlier, and returned when we were in a fight. Nice try.

stop brainwashing ur members lmao we all know u got bullied into singles every 5mins 

Hahaha. Your cc is dead, your ts is dead, your members are quitting. That 24+ minute video shows the entire fight, and how you got supported by another clan only for both of you to get cleared.

I feel sorry for you.