[R]age | Slaughter & SD team up only to lose.

Lenin

Goodjob Rage, 2v1 easly taken care off.

Stay humble slaughter. Enough said there's 3 clans in the wild out there and u have to team with one to lose a 2v1. Ur clan is slacking/slumping.

Rage is out everyday. The one weekday ur out now u got smacked. 

Btw I like how u had 17 ppl in ur cc 1-2 hours after our fight. Gl with ur invites tonight.

we ended less than 30 minutes ago you spastic, and some of us are in hpc/mpcs we're usually in those ccs broccoli lmao

btw, struan isnt a rank lmfao

also, our topic is still being made, usually when you have a good trip it takes longer for a topic to be made because theres more action.. lmao, unlike you guys just sniping a few stragglers after we cleared you and dipped

we ended less than 30 minutes ago you spastic, and some of us are in hpc/mpcs we're usually in those ccs broccoli lmao

btw, struan isnt a rank lmfao

also, our topic is still being made, usually when you have a good trip it takes longer for a topic to be made because theres more action.. lmao, unlike you guys just sniping a few stragglers after we cleared you and dipped

idk if u are really that cauliflower of a person or just a cauliflower person. This topic was from yesterday smartass.

LOL

You had fiery camp us with his lvl 70 def lmao?????? Image[http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/nick-young-confused-face.jpg] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

Dude you ran into singles any time we rushed you lmao

And adapted from being hit by both? Dude we bullied you into singles everytime you stepped out to the dangerous multi zone

This farmer. You camped singles the whole trip bro stfu. even if you did camp for 30 sec each times thats, 30x7. thats a lot of time. 

We told sd to off you guys so we can have a clean 1 v 1 so quit using SD as an excuse, they barely even hit you guys lmao.

At the end of the day you were bullied into singles stfu farmer 

you were camping corp for your returns lmao, we didnt camp it and still managed to return as sufficient as you guys lmao

And we are #1 bro, whos ranks are avoiding us because they don't wanna get demoralized after all the brown sticky stuff theyve talked lmao Stay ez kid.

did u guys ever fight sd? Everytime we initiated a fight with you sd immediately focused us on a flank. This fight was the definition of a 2v1. Just watch lenins video. We literally went to singles maybe once and ended up bullying slaughter and sd. God damn kid

did u guys ever fight sd? Everytime we initiated a fight with you sd immediately focused us on a flank. This fight was the definition of a 2v1. Just watch lenins video. We literally went to singles maybe once and ended up bullying slaughter and sd. God damn kid

if you watch the video you can see us having a 1 v 1 against them before you interrupted and clearly focused us lmao. & you went to singles all 3 fights we had dude lol. We just never followed you because cba with op/cp tactics

if you watch the video you can see us having a 1 v 1 against them before you interrupted and clearly focused us lmao. & you went to singles all 3 fights we had dude lol. We just never followed you because cba with op/cp tactics

u guys got bullied so hard jdmi when did u change

You know what Hon0r would say about this fight. Just like the 'ole times fighting RT and EV

He would be yelling "you guys fucking suck! Everyone get a regroup so we can hit them again" & then you saying some negative brown sticky stuff like always negative niblet

He would be yelling "you guys fucking suck! Everyone get a regroup so we can hit them again" & then you saying some negative brown sticky stuff like always negative niblet

I'm a realist. That's why you should know that I don't spread propaganda on here let alone to my own members 

I'm a realist. That's why you should know that I don't spread propaganda on here let alone to my own members 

Lmao your whole clan is built off of the propaganda. You got poor waifu thinking hes relevant, and lenin embarrassing himself trying to defend your clan. Poor control pker just wants to be a good caller. datassd0e became a spastic, oh and cant forget keefn who was the chillest of the chill now you got him spewing your propa

Lmao your whole clan is built off of the propaganda. You got poor waifu thinking hes relevant, and lenin embarrassing himself trying to defend your clan. Poor control pker just wants to be a good caller. datassd0e became a spastic, oh and cant forget keefn who was the chillest of the chill now you got him spewing your propa

our clan has no propaganda. I don't have to lie to anyone because everyone on our trips is apart of Rage not some ev / babe / poison / prophecy invites.

Rage says they won but we pushed yall across the wildy into singles every time, nice logic & no we did not team with SD LOL. Yall try too hard to look like you got a W when it is actually an L.

I love how slaughter ppl say we didn't team rofl. U never even hit eachother on friday and u both got smacked on. Stay humble.