[R]age | Slaughter & SD team up only to lose.

Lenin

Thats still not in singles you fucktard. Thats still multi. We've had over 10 fights with Slaughter south of those trees both clumped up together.

http://i.imgur.com/OcEmS6

Thats still not in singles you fucktard. Thats still multi. We've had over 10 fights with Slaughter south of those trees both clumped up together.

http://i.imgur.com/OcEmS6y.png

http://i.imgur.com/sG5j4vB.png

http://i.imgur.com/6nU9uAV.png

XYMyuAu.png?1

Refer to the third image.

Everything is in the video. All you have to do is watch it. & thus watch your clan and your lovers get destroyed.

TS dead, CC dead, members quitting. Ok proud member. You won. You really did.

At first you said you slammed us. Then you realised the evidence was too strong. Now you 'dont care'. The story of Slaughter. This is one of your ranks btw - a before/after realising we vidded. http://i.imgur.com/YzIEN3o.png

keep post irrelevant brown sticky stuff on sb to keep ur clan alive ok bye 

Alright let me clear some things lenin. 

I will agree that we did have help from SD but the help was to off both of us. We told them give us a clean 1 v1 with rage, but you just camped singles the whole time lmao. 

zs8yXeY.png

Take this image for example. You're in singles, as you were in the whole fight lol. 

Everysingle time you left singles for any kind of reason you were just sent back into singles by us, which happened like 5 times. 

& as for you out returning us? you were camping corp bro, congrats? We didn't camp singles/corp and still managed to return as much as you did lmao ( gotta really stop listening to niblet bro)

SD never even hit you lmao. 

I don't think you guys know what slumping means. For the 100th time, you really gotta stop listening to niblet, kid is full of propa and is probably a troll 

Not to mention slaughter had 4-5 70+ fighting with them LOL

You had fiery camp us with his lvl 70 def lmao?????? Image[http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/nick-young-confused-face.jpg] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

We never ran into singles directly from a fight. Watch the entire vid. We pull back a few steps to clump, but its still in multi (refer to vid and screenshots).

We adapted to whats happening - constant hits from SD and Slaughter after each one pulls out of a fight. We clump towards objects that makes it harder for them to 2v1. Since they have no strategy they end up falling back over and over again. & again, watch the entire vid.

Remember when Envy suicided on top of us a week ago? Its called ignorance when you make excuses not to view evidence, especially if its laziness.

Dude you ran into singles any time we rushed you lmao

And adapted from being hit by both? Dude we bullied you into singles everytime you stepped out to the dangerous multi zone

@@Tan_Western

Even if we did touch singles and I'm not saying we camped it cause when we did it it was for less than 30 seconds each time, We had to keep repositioning ourselves to get quick regroups because guys were teaming.

Why would slaughter team with sd? You guys still haven't given an explanation as to why you teamed on us.

At the end of the day, rage was last ones standing.

30minute fight and we touched singles twice for less than 30 seconds because 2 clans can't give a proper 1v1.

Slaughter claims #1 lpc, so I expected more out them tbh. Sucks to see them forced into teaming an entire trip.

This nigga. You camped singles the whole trip bro stfu. even if you did camp for 30 sec each times thats, 30x7. thats a lot of time. 

We told sd to off you guys so we can have a clean 1 v 1 so quit using SD as an excuse, they barely even hit you guys lmao.

At the end of the day you were bullied into singles stfu nigga 

you were camping corp for your returns lmao, we didnt camp it and still managed to return as sufficient as you guys lmao

And we are #1 bro, whos ranks are avoiding us because they don't wanna get demoralized after all the brown sticky stuff theyve talked lmao Stay ez kid.  

You had fiery camp us with his lvl 70 def lmao?????? Image[http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/nick-young-confused-face.jpg] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

Dude you ran into singles any time we rushed you lmao

And adapted from being hit by both? Dude we bullied you into singles everytime you stepped out to the dangerous multi zone

This farmer. You camped singles the whole trip bro stfu. even if you did camp for 30 sec each times thats, 30x7. thats a lot of time.

We told sd to off you guys so we can have a clean 1 v 1 so quit using SD as an excuse, they barely even hit you guys lmao.

At the end of the day you were bullied into singles stfu farmer

you were camping corp for your returns lmao, we didnt camp it and still managed to return as sufficient as you guys lmao

And we are #1 bro, whos ranks are avoiding us because they don't wanna get demoralized after all the brown sticky stuff theyve talked lmao Stay ez kid.

Ur full of crap jeez lol. Just merch already with sd like u did with those snipe units. This was a 2v1. If u deny that i'm done talking to you.

As the vid shows we are barely in singles. We are almost all the time in multi(next to singles but not in it). Just accept ur loss.

The part about returning that you are saying is just the most random crap ive ever seen. Not even gonna respond to that.

Rage for a way out!

Ur full of crap jeez lol. Just merch already with sd like u did with those snipe units. This was a 2v1. If u deny that i'm done talking to you.

As the vid shows we are barely in singles. We are almost all the time in multi(next to singles but not in it). Just accept ur loss.

The part about returning that you are saying is just the most random crap ive ever seen. Not even gonna respond to that.

Rage for a way out!

But im right? lmao & we would never merge with any other clan lmao. SD was off of you lmao, you say they werent your delusional they were just sitting to the side lmao

As the vid shows anytime you were rushed by anyone you ran into singles? Im not about to sit there andwatch 24 min of you guys running into singles lmao. ("next to singles") lmao stfu dude you just told on yourself. 

How is it random? It was used in the topic as out returning us lmao, you were by corp and had a better chance of returners while we were in multi the whole time waiting for you, our members still managed to return as sufficient as you guys lmao