[R]age | Slaughter & SD team up only to lose.

Lenin

Oh lord thats terrible, you can do better.

You forgot to calculate SD's pull on top of yours child. Read the main post;

• Out returned them.
  • Kept the fight going.
  • Held our grounds.
  • Adapted to the constant crashes by both sides.
We held our grounds. We took that fight for over 30 minutes and didn't back down. When you seperated from SD, we simply took you both out one by one, so you coudn't help each other. You definitely won, thats why your ts is dead, cc is dead, members quiting etc. You are definitely winning child. Keep it up, soon you'll have a clan of 5-10 members who won everything, if thats what you call winning. The fact that our members were calling after Slum died and we still won... your excuses are terrrible af.

Its not a lie. I told you that Slaughter never pushed us into singles. Read the post carefully. You really don't realise your stupidity right?

post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngDatassd0e

Dude I wen't on their TS, we discussed the future of Slaughter & LPC etc. and they trash talked SD so badly. A few hours later they team up with them. & they have their 'loyal' (and deluded, if I may add) members defending them, when its a clear 2v1 loss. Slaughter slumping harrrrdddd.

Hey man theres no point lying u said u never went singles, i proved that u did next time when u try lie make sure ur video doesnt condradict it.

Hey man theres no point lying u said u never went singles, i proved that u did next time when u try lie make sure ur video doesnt condradict it.

Although our focus was you i.e. Slaughter never pushed us into singles, we were pushed by SD. If we stayed Slaughter would have hit from the north-east and we would have suicided. When we pulled back above the trees Slaughter didn't follow, and SD quickly returned back.

Quote:

Lets say hypothetically we ran into singles which we didn't, we still overcame 2 clans teamed up against us outpulling us by 10-15. I love how you miss that part.

You got cleared - and by cleared, every one of you died, and SD teleported away. Watch the vid entirely, how 2 clans teamed up to lose to 1.

The video is evidence. No cuts, lmao.

How are we brainwashing our members with solid proof?

Where's your proof?

Forced to 2v1 and you still lost, lol.

everyone that was there knows what happened cya today ;)

Getting pushed does not mean we got cleared, we were still there, its 2v1 obviously we're going to get pushed, we're outnumbered. Thats logic. We didn't leave the fight, we never left for a regroup. We held our grounds, and pulled back when you both entered. We adapted to the situation.

Slumlord died earlier, and returned when we were in a fight. Nice try.

You're cute af right now.

Hahaha. Your cc is dead, your ts is dead, your members are quitting. That 24+ minute video shows the entire fight, and how you got supported by another clan only for both of you to get cleared.

I feel sorry for you.

why the fuck would i care about our cc when we're pulling 70 today lmfao?

everyone that was there knows what happened cya today ;)

why the fuck would i care about our cc when we're pulling 70 today lmfao?

TS dead, CC dead, members quitting. Ok proud member. You won. You really did.

At first you said you slammed us. Then you realised the evidence was too strong. Now you 'dont care'. The story of Slaughter. This is one of your ranks btw - a before/after realising we vidded. http://i.imgur.com/YzIEN3o.png

Getting pushed does not mean we got cleared, we were still there, its 2v1 obviously we're going to get pushed, we're outnumbered. Thats logic. We didn't leave the fight, we never left for a regroup. We held our grounds, and pulled back when you both entered. We adapted to the situation.

Slumlord died earlier, and returned when we were in a fight. Nice try.

You're cute af right now.

Hahaha. Your cc is dead, your ts is dead, your members are quitting. That 24+ minute video shows the entire fight, and how you got supported by another clan only for both of you to get cleared.

I feel sorry for you.

Rage wins again Slaughter cleared eat my arse @

A clan that moves to singles for a 15 seconds regroup cause 2 brown sticky stuff clans can't give a proper 1v1 isn't clearing a clan.

3VvuDly.png

BPCD68V.png

Now in this photo you can clearly see rage running from a matched 1v1 and pulling to singles.

Excuse now?

lv3Y3Yp.png?1

You're a moron. You realise how far those trees are from singles?

Honestly, I'd quit if you were in my clan.

SD & SLAUGHTER CLEANED, MASSACRED.

Slaughter's members starting to realise the truth (image preview).

Even your MPC accounts won't save you (image preview).

Slaughter ranks think we didn't vid so they can lie, then flame after when they realise we did (image preview).

You guys have like 50 accepted applicants lol(yesterday there were 48 so I would assume around 50).

So how would you have 87?

Or did you guys auto accept mpc invites?

Do you not open a clan with a core group of 15-20 members and why would leaders and other high ranks apply to their own clan??

Do you not open a clan with a core group of 15-20 members and why would leaders and other high ranks apply to their own clan??

OK so lets just say u opened with 20 core. +50 accepted applicants.

That's 70. So where does 87 come from?

And if you really had a ml between 70-87 you really think u can pull 90% of your ml to one weekend trip? Not happening without invites lol.

Stop making excuses slaughter and face the truth. We outlasted both you and SD. I have no clue how u can think u won that. U teamed up with barely any succes. Vids dont lie. Without SD this fight was over in 10 mins because slaughter would be cleared already. Bad attempt of teaming with sd. Stay humble and face the truth.

Thats still not in singles you fucktard. Thats still multi. We've had over 10 fights with Slaughter south of those trees both clumped up together.

http://i.imgur.com/OcEmS6

Thats still not in singles you fucktard. Thats still multi. We've had over 10 fights with Slaughter south of those trees both clumped up together.

http://i.imgur.com/OcEmS6y.png

http://i.imgur.com/sG5j4vB.png

http://i.imgur.com/6nU9uAV.png

XYMyuAu.png?1

OK so lets just say u opened with 20 core. +50 accepted applicants.

That's 70. So where does 87 come from?

And if you really had a ml between 70-87 you really think u can pull 90% of your ml to one weekend trip? Not happening without invites lol.

And the fact we got 10 apps, 70 out of around 80 members + 10 apps is possible without invites, its simple maths.