This

Lenin

You boys got cocked so hard yesterday. 2 ez

Tell me again why Slaughter ended after a 30 minute trip, like last week and the week before? You had to team up with SD just to take on us.

Why bring flame to a random thread? We must have really hit something for you to be this persistent. You gotto prove yourself right xD

Tell me again why Slaughter ended after a 30 minute trip, like last week and the week before? You had to team up with SD just to take on us.

Why bring flame to a random thread? We must have really hit something for you to be this persistent. You gotto prove yourself right xD

Not sure how many more times i gotta say it, it was 3:15 when we ended. hpc trips start at 3:30. Do i need to explain more slower for you?

Not sure how many more times i gotta say it, it was 3:15 when we ended. hpc trips start at 3:30. Do i need to explain more slower for you?

Most of your 'clan' consists of invites and MPC/HPCs. If the time is conflicting why don't you start earlier. How come our members in MPC/HPCs make it on time?

Nice excuses child.

Most of your 'clan' consists of invites and MPC/HPCs. If the time is conflicting why don't you start earlier. How come our members in MPC/HPCs make it on time?

Nice excuses child.

Whats the point of starting earlier when you wont be out at that time? do you even think about what you say before you say it?

Ended at 3:15 so we can get a 15 minute break and discuss how badly we cocked you yesterday.

Like i said stay ez

866ff3fbc9f894bb6e8ec3aa063f3284.gif

Whats the point of starting earlier when you wont be out at that time? do you even think about what you say before you say it?

Ended at 3:15 so we can get a 15 minute break and discuss how badly we cocked you yesterday.

Like i said stay ez

866ff3fbc9f894bb6e8ec3aa063f3284.gif

I love how you keep trying to squeeze in banter.

That hill is not in multi, as I've told countless inexperienced children such as yourself in Slaughter, Envy and many others;

http://i.imgur.com/J0lkJKD.png

In fact, its 5-6 tiles away from singles - we're even 5-6 tiles away from those hills towards east in your gif.

We massed and headed out earlier than Slaughter, and we waited for you for around 30 minutes.

You ended about an hour ealier untill all the aciton finished with SD. Half way between that MPC clans started to mass, and later HPC clans. If you have your account ready, all you need to do is login and join your MPC/HPC. Bare in mind that Rage headed out to the MPC scene too on Saturday. & combined all of this, you wasted about 1+ hour of action. Its odd that you usually end when your pull starts to drop by 10+ after the fights and you're no longer matched by pulls.

I love how you keep trying to squeeze in banter.

That hill is not in multi, as I've told countless inexperienced children such as yourself in Slaughter, Envy and many others;

http://i.imgur.com/J0lkJKD.png

In fact, its 5-6 tiles away from singles - we're even 5-6 tiles away from those hills towards east in your gif.

We massed and headed out earlier than Slaughter, and we waited for you for around 30 minutes.

You ended about an hour ealier untill all the aciton finished with SD. Half way between that MPC clans started to mass, and later HPC clans. If you have your account ready, all you need to do is login and join your MPC/HPC. Bare in mind that Rage headed out to the MPC scene too on Saturday. & combined all of this, you wasted about 1+ hour of action. Its odd that you usually end when your pull starts to drop by 10+ after the fights and you're no longer matched by pulls.

Which is a lie because i was on my scout at your mass location when you started massing. Nice propaganda our pull never dropped and i dont see why you cant seem to acknowledge how bad you got cummed on.

Typical rage member. Anyways app's are open probably gonna need to post an iq test scores along with it.

Which is a lie because i was on my scout at your mass location when you started massing. Nice propaganda our pull never dropped and i dont see why you cant seem to acknowledge how bad you got cummed on.

Typical rage member. Anyways app's are open probably gonna need to post an iq test scores along with it.

Oh lord your cancer. I preffered having a discussion with the ranks of your clan because they actually take things seriously. All you do is banter/flame, nothing worthy. End//