The Last Pures #1 P2P PK Trip ft. DEMORALIZING FOE AND LAUGHING AT SV

TLP FLAME UNIT

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Wish we coulda fought you for more than 3 minutes in low level wildy to start our trip. It was unfortunate that FOE had to crash. Not sure how you can claim "you dominated FI" when FOE crashed 30 seconds into the fight and you immediately asked FI to clear crashers.

Edit: Also, you should edit out the picture of one of your TLP members attending the Rot vs. VR fight lol..

GOV0Z3r.png

Wish we coulda fought you for more than 3 minutes in low level wildy to start our trip. It was unfortunate that FOE had to crash.

Also, you should edit out the picture of one of your TLP members attending the Rot vs. VR fight lol..

why should we do that?

Wish we coulda fought you for more than 3 minutes in low level wildy to start our trip. It was unfortunate that FOE had to crash. Not sure how you can claim "you dominated FI" when FOE crashed 30 seconds into the fight and you immediately asked FI to clear crashers.

Edit: Also, you should edit out the picture of one of your TLP members attending the Rot vs. VR fight lol..

GOV0Z3r.png

Your ranks wanted team on crash broccoli.

TLP has about 15 vR and RoT members btw. I would stop posting before your ranks ask you to brother cause you're giving them flashbacks of what happened about 6 months ago. Nobody in fi wants that again.

Aren't you the guy that legit put on his intro that he was shy and wouldn't talk at first on mic because of it (on the internet lmao)

lmao awkward as hell dude

ow you got me fam l0l

lmfao wuu2 tlp, better tele to edge instead of fighting 

where was sv today

ow you got me fam l0l

lmfao wuu2 tlp, better tele to edge instead of fighting 

where was sv today

I mean yeah I'd hate to be socially awkward even over the internet on the teamspeak application for windows and mac operating systems.

why the fuck would we leave the battlefield? broccoli logic alert*****

cant handle the fact that u pussied out instead of fighting us? lmfao broccoli

ur literally from a 3rd world country and ur trying to talk down to someone whos not lmao know ur place fatty

3rd world country? l0l

shouldn't you be taking attendance right now? lmfao wuu2 broccoli