TLP sucks lmfao

lookatwhatidid

@@wasez you seem upset bro. maybe if you took the spent the time inspiring your members instead of acting like a broccoli on sharkbrew fo wouldn't have killed 1 person
 maybe if you spent the time inspiring your members that they don't need 30 def to compete instead of acting like a low tier rank on sharkbrew tlp wouldn't have only won 3/22 preps vs their "rivals" LMFAO

u should probably make another topic about how u really want to be #1 f2p was a funny read haha we all laughed at how braindead u are lmfao, u should also promote that idols guy he speaks sense why should you flame members? so start helping people instead of saying 'wtf was that' thanks, and unlucky today lads :)
 i bet u love using sharkbrew so u can just release ur frustrations tlp battlescape council muted attendance taker dave lmfaoac99c9315a.png

you love competition? When have you ever given anyone competition? You either mass recruit to pull more than everyone (only to p2p trips though, not even your clueless apps want to go to the f2p trips you lead lmao) or you hide in level 8 wild whenever anyone pulls close to your numbers lmfa0 i cant take your clan seriously when it pulls 45 to f2p but claims to not be dead lmao if we prepped 5 times this week we would 3-0 u 5 times  lmfaoooooooo  u fucking suck lmfaooo
 bajX9Vr.png

ye lookwhatidid

edit: man how did you find that? brown sticky stuff is pretty funny, got flamed by a kid that posted a dick pic on runescape forums for attention and another freak that was in an identity crisis and wrote an essay to me explaining how broccolied of a "15" yr old I am. If I remember correctly, he also accused me of using 4chan which at the time I had no clue what the fk that even was l0l. good times good times

Garbage ex-leader looking for a quick way out because he was incapable of leading the last brown sticky stuff pures. This is why your clan is broken, and FOE is #1 @@Known 2 Pown313291y.png

Beats killing 1 person in a 55v55 f2p prep man, how does that happen
 no idea, i'm still trying to figure out how u only killed 6 foe members after hitting off 10 in a 100 v 100 30 def cap fullout m8

Garbage ex-leader looking for a quick way out because he was incapable of leading the last brown sticky stuff pures. This is why your clan is broken, and FOE is #1 @@Known 2 Pown 313291y.png

no idea, i'm still trying to figure out how u only killed 6 foe members after hitting off 10 in a 100 v 100 30 def cap fullout m8

you're such a weirdo lmfao

maybe if you spent the time inspiring your members that they don't need 30 def to compete instead of acting like a low tier rank on sharkbrew tlp wouldn't have only won 3/22 preps vs their "rivals" LMFAO

that's cool and all but it's 2016 and you're still to insecure to use your own identity on a runescape clanning forum lol

it will be ok

Garbage ex-leader looking for a quick way out because he was incapable of leading the last brown sticky stuff pures. This is why your clan is broken, and FOE is #1 @@Known 2 Pown 313291y.png

Remember when you chose TLP (under my leadership) over fo's on Battlescape? Haha funny stuff!

I understand why you like bringing up history, it's a distraction from fo's current state of total brown sticky stuff.

Remember when you chose TLP (under my leadership) over fo's on Battlescape? Haha funny stuff! I understand why you like bringing up history, it's a distraction from fo's current state of total brown sticky stuff.
 Lmfao you're getting too emotional m8. I understand that you were one of the worst leader's of all time in TLP's history and accomplished nothing, but an application to MM. Now you're forced to be in the worst generation of TLP, who became a F2P based clan and got wrecked up 7 in a 30 def cap fullout LMFAOBrgMLTP.gif

Lmfao you're getting too emotional m8. I understand that you were one of the worst leader's of all time in TLP's history and accomplished nothing, but an application to MM. Now you're forced to be in the worst generation of TLP, who became a F2P based clan and got wrecked up 7 in a 30 def cap fullout LMFAO 

I chose to attend our trips because they're fun. Additionally I'd argue this generation of TLP is one of the strongest in our history. Hence why we're #1.