Jail`

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First fight 18v18 west of ghost hut, we lost no1

Second fight u guys had +10 north west of sperm, we lost 3

3rd fight You guys had +13 and beat us at ca, Gj

4th fight, Fog u had +18 we out returned, u spammed cleared as we were still fighting, walk of shame as we were pushing u up. If you guys new how to scim push or anything of that nature maybe you wouldnt of lost. Sadly our vidder has downs and missed the first few fights, thanks for the action. 

Obv your vidder has downs he is in SD lol

First fight was 13 vs 15 btw. Working on my vid now lol - One iteming isn't really returning btw it's just being retards lol. Cleared you guys 5+ times vid will be up soon np.

First fight was 13 vs 15 btw. Working on my vid now lol - One iteming isn't really returning btw it's just being retards lol. Cleared you guys 5+ times vid will be up soon np.

Don't be mad about how we return.. At least our members know how to

So ur defintion of clearing, is pushing a clan? We fought u guys at hillz hut, u pushed us east with +15 we never regrouped, we hit u at gap, we moved east u went to p18s we went ca, u beat us at ca finally. Thats 1 clear. GJ:)

my boy

my women

Honestly looked like sd cleared pop sound 10-15.. Hope I don't see any pop kids flaming vid says it all winning down ops

Honestly, i thnk ur right ^^

nice 3 minute video to our 12 minute video....scrub

lololol 7 minutes of the video is u guys roaming being tomatos.. that last fight you guys had "4-0 cleared" lol hilarious wanna see the actual results look @ our vid again mate, you guys lucky i didn't get the footage of us clearing you even ops and down 10 ops... Talking about 4-0 fucking ridiculous downies 

you do know that a lot of pop's members couldn't hit you?

Please explain how they couldn't hit us? We were deep enough for any low 50s and high 60s could hit us. If they couldn't attack they were too fucking high combat and shouldn't have even been there.