How to Win the rivalry S V R

DreTheOBJ

Slaughter Vs Rage  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How does the clan win the rivalry?

• A F2P 55v55 Prep - 90% of our pulls - ML ONLY
    • Or P2P Prep with Gmauls, and and 1 prayer - We are LPC

Since when is fken winning is so important neither clan dares to actually duke it out unless everything is in their favour?

We all know you both will open the cc's and have it flooded with fuckton of invites if it's a clanwars prep. Might aswell just get it over with then.

Same for wilderness.

Use your  brains and have both clanwars and wilderness fullouts to generate enough momentum to move up.

upset?

Who's upset here? You called your own clan members cancerous lmfao and quite honestly, I'm impressed with how long you've stayed in slaughter! I used to say new month new clan to ur 4 eyes... 

did u see ur computer screen last saturday when you couldn't even hop a world without us logging right back on you?? We embarrassed you so damn hard you tried to hop on us lmfao

u remember this?

8t0bq4h.png

do you remember after us following you around ditch for a couple minutes your numbers only dropped l00000000000l

R4uMCnq.png

Like ur skinny noodle arms

alongside ur goatlike legs u ugly dutch kid

do u know who ur talking to rn tesco

dont make me find iobs & have him yell at yo-... nvm lol ur safe xd

idk what the fuck slaugher or rage is to be honest with u lmao are they xlpc

Lets do a 50 vs 50 mannnnnnnnnnn!

Tell your leaders to do it!

Who's upset here? You called your own clan members cancerous lmfao and quite honestly, I'm impressed with how long you've stayed in slaughter! I used to say new month new clan to ur 4 eyes... 

did u see ur computer screen last saturday when you couldn't even hop a world without us logging right back on you?? We embarrassed you so damn hard you tried to hop on us lmfao

u remember this?

8t0bq4h.png

do you remember after us following you around ditch for a couple minutes your numbers only dropped l00000000000l

R4uMCnq.png

Waiting for you guys to accept the 55v55 prep! With 2 weeks of preparation! Hopefully we can both pull 60+ in clanwars!

Since when is fken winning is so important neither clan dares to actually duke it out unless everything is in their favour?

We all know you both will open the cc's and have it flooded with fuckton of invites if it's a clanwars prep. Might aswell just get it over with then.

Same for wilderness.

Use your  brains and have both clanwars and wilderness fullouts to generate enough momentum to move up.

False! We have a memberlist with 90 people! Therefore we don't need invites!