Rage vs. Slaughter

Lenin

This is the reality to all Slaughter members.

+ its not within the declaration system, what are you talking about child? See how quick you are to try and get rid of this thread so more poeple don't see you cowering.

Damn you fool me everytime, you make out to be a non propagander, but u may be the biggest propagander out here lmao.

Twisting it to seem like your we are the ones that won't give events, yet u have these unreasonable demands for a event, which i have given you several explanations to why we won't do a p2p fullout. and you refuse to tell us why you won't prep us matched in f2p.

Damn you fool me everytime, you make out to be a non propagander, but u may be the biggest propagander out here lmao.

Twisting it to seem like your we are the ones that won't give events, yet u have these unreasonable demands for a event, which i have given you several explanations to why we won't do a p2p fullout. and you refuse to tell us why you won't prep us matched in f2p.

Again words. You keep labelling an adjective to me without any reasoning. You don't say why, you just say it. Talk about propaganda.

Again, you haven't explained why they are "unreasonable", you just say they are. Quote, give evidence, say why...

We offered you a F2P and P2P fullout. Your ranks already declined btw https://embed.gyazo.com/38163ea2f56b252b8688b778269bf4c7.png

You haven't explained why its unfair. Just words. Read the OT for all our reasoning. Quote it next time you post so we know you're not another ignorant child.

I feel like i have to repeat myself over and over again here...

and again ur twisting it lmfao, u silly propagander. 

We already offered them an event in both P2P and F2P.  

You say u offer us a event in both servers, but again we have to do a FULLOUT in p2p before you give us a fullout in f2p. Which we have declined several times over, and we have explained our situation, i get that you are full on both server clan now, which we are not cause again, lpc scene and thats not where we are at right now. And thats a legit excuse, thats like asking a foe to do a 70 def p2p fullout. 

You haven't explained why its unfair. Just words.  

Pretty sure thats how you explain a statement, with words. 

and you again, explain why you won't give us a f2p prep? Which is extremely reasonable for both sides, as we both actually do f2p, we both go out in f2p every saturday and on midweeks. 

WE WANT TO DO BOTH F2P AND P2P. Are you cauliflower? Can you not read?

We have Friday P2P trips now, going on each week, what are you talking about? Read the post, I answer all your tomatoic worries.

We get that you want to do both, but we've told you multiple times that were just not ready and not going to force our members to pay mills on accounts that were supposed to be used while training our higher accounts. You go out with MPC scene and thats cool you do you, but we dont because cba to just range/gmaul combo lol.

Doesn't mean the LPC should never go P2P. Its not a viable reason not to do P2P. Your supposedly proposing that the tradition in LPC is not to. Doesn't mean you don't have to.

We are prepared to give you time to develop. If you reject one, then you reject both child.

You're right it doesn't mean we dont have to but just becasuse you do doesnt means the whole scene does it.

Slaughter looks scared

????

Lol we've beat rage countless times down opts. just cba to forcing our members to work so hard on an account that was intended to be a fun scene.

I feel like i have to repeat myself over and over again here...

and again ur twisting it lmfao, u silly propagander. 

We already offered them an event in both P2P and F2P.  

You say u offer us a event in both servers, but again we have to do a FULLOUT in p2p before you give us a fullout in f2p. Which we have declined several times over, and we have explained our situation, i get that you are full on both server clan now, which we are not cause again, lpc scene and thats not where we are at right now. And thats a legit excuse, thats like asking a foe to do a 70 def p2p fullout. 

You haven't explained why its unfair. Just words.  

Pretty sure thats how you explain a statement, with words. 

and you again, explain why you won't give us a f2p prep?

This was somewhat of an explanation, you put some reasoning behind it unlike the ones before.

We know if we did the F2P fullout, win or lose, you would log out on us. Thats why we want to do P2P first. We won't dodge either one, but we are 100% sure you will log on us. You have done it in F2P minis before, your clan's ranks are sneaky.

If you cannot put dedication into training then Slaughter will die out once we move to MPC, who are you going to compete with? SD? We're prepared to give you time and wait for you to develop your accounts to a P2P standard. If you cannot do that, then this is already answered.

Oh lord. How the fuck is it like asking FOE to do 70def P2P fullout? We didn't offer something outside the boundaries of two pure clans. The reason I used FOE as an analogy is because everyone knows their P2P is strong and comparing two clans qualities based on either F2P or P2P not both is cauliflower. Its simply cowardice.

Theres no reason not to do P2P in LPC, some of your ranks have admitted to that. But you're leaders don't want to take this.

We told you we will do a F2P event already. We're willing to do both F2P and P2P. Thats not unbias. But you're pretty much asking us to bend our knee and accept your conditions. Why should we do that?

We get that you want to do both, but we've told you multiple times that were just not ready and not going to force our members to pay mills on accounts that were supposed to be used while training our higher accounts. You go out with MPC scene and thats cool you do you, but we dont because cba to just range/gmaul combo lol.

You're right it doesn't mean we dont have to but just becasuse you do doesnt means the whole scene does it.

Lol we've beat rage countless times down opts. just cba to forcing our members to work so hard on an account that was intended to be a fun scene.

Thats not really our problem though. Why do you want us to bend the knee for you, and for your terms? Nobody is forcing you to do gmauling. We have acbs, ss, barrages, d scims etc. mostly under 70 combat. Its not difficult to achieve?

Lets be real, SD is a joke. We're the only clans left in LPC. We are progressing into MPC in time, then what? Who's going to be your competition?

You failed to prove this last time, and here we go again. Can you show us some evidence where you beat us 1v1 down opts with no help? Thanks.

Thats not really our problem though. Why do you want us to bend the knee for you, and for your terms? Nobody is forcing you to do gmauling. We have acbs, ss, barrages, d scims etc. mostly under 70 combat. Its not difficult to achieve?

Lets be real, SD is a joke. We're the only clans left in LPC. We are progressing into MPC in time, then what? Who's going to be your competition?

You failed to prove this last time, and here we go again. Can you show us some evidence where you beat us 1v1 down opts with no help? Thanks.

Were also not asking you to bend your knee caps for us, its a f2p scene and it seems like you guys feel put out for playing on the server this scene is intended for. I know it's not your problem, it is our problem. If you were to tell us that you guys are not good at f2p we wouldn't bug you about doing a prep on a server you're not ready for. Were not forcing our members to spend bank on accounts that were intended for low level f2p fun (because thats the best type of pking) & were also not going to force our members to get 60 attack at 60-70 str. Those are brown sticky stuff stats.

SD is a joke but they are still a part of this scene. & who knows, we'll have 308 all to ourselves until another clan pops up.

We say this all the time because its happened so many times. Even in preps, you've managed to drop our numbers, but we always bring it back.

I know it's not your problem, it is our problem. If you were to tell us that you guys are not good at f2p we wouldn't bug you about doing a prep on a server you're not ready for. Were not forcing our members to spend bank on accounts that were intended for low level f2p fun (because thats the best type of pking) & were also not going to force our members to get 60 attack at 60-70 str. Those are brown sticky stuff stats.

SD is a joke but they are still a part of this scene. & who knows, we'll have 308 all to ourselves until another clan pops up.

We say this all the time because its happened so many times. Even in preps, you've managed to drop our numbers, but we always bring it back.

We never said that. You can see that in our minis we have improved quite a lot in F2P, especially considering Rage is a new clan and Slaughter is made up of experienced people.

Getting attack isn't a bad idea. Strength levels allow your hits to increase and Attack allows you to pierce through and assure you hit almost like accuracy. At higher levels Attack levels are somewhat good if you don't care about combat levels.

I understand your clan is highly F2P but you we also won't bend the knee either. We have been training for more than a month in both types, why would we deny our own members action in something they really enjoy just to make others happy?

If that is your wish - to stay in LPC forever (which btw Andre and Wizzy G have conflicting views, they want Slaughter to eventually move up), then gl in LPC.

The last prep was really close and we did really well. 3 of our members (who are no longer active or part of the core unit) ran far north whilst tanking and got distracted by one of your members making the numbers even, even though you had less at that time. We did really well and have been improving since. I never denied Slaughter is good at matched. This is our clan's final decision. I don't know why your members/ranks are making 5 different topics in one day trying to throw dirt on us? Like wtf was the reason for that? Esp. considering that Dre would have declined anything we had to offer, what goes through his mind?

This was somewhat of an explanation, you put some reasoning behind it unlike the ones before.

We know if we did the F2P fullout, win or lose, you would log out on us. Thats why we want to do P2P first. We won't dodge either one, but we are 100% sure you will log on us. You have done it in F2P minis before, your clan's ranks are sneaky.

If you cannot put dedication into training then Slaughter will die out once we move to MPC, who are you going to compete with? SD? We're prepared to give you time and wait for you to develop your accounts to a P2P standard. If you cannot do that, then this is already answered.

Oh lord. How the fuck is it like asking FOE to do 70def P2P fullout? We didn't offer something outside the boundaries of two pure clans. The reason I used FOE as an analogy is because everyone knows their P2P is strong and comparing two clans qualities based on either F2P or P2P not both is cauliflower. Its simply cowardice.

Theres no reason not to do P2P in LPC, some of your ranks have admitted to that. But you're leaders don't want to take this.

We told you we will do a F2P event already. We're willing to do both F2P and P2P. Thats not unbias. But you're pretty much asking us to bend our knee and accept your conditions. Why should we do that?

Fair enough, but p2p fullout is not an option. Reason below. And also you could do the exact same 

When doom and all the current mpcs were classified as lpcs, they weren't doing much p2p either, and its not like you are asking for a 20v20 min prep either, your askign for a fullout. We do not have 100 niggas with proper p2p gear etc. We are training to move up eventually ofcourse, saying that we are gonna die out just because we can't do a 100v100 p2p fullout is kind of a brown sticky stuffty argument. 

I agree that metaphor wasn't the best.

Well our terms are reasonable, yours are simply not. Again your asking for a P2P FULLOUT, you keep defending that fact by telling us ur giving us a f2p "event" aka 100v100 fullout, which again is not what we want. 

PLEASE JUST ANSWEAR MY QUESTION, AS I ANSWEARED ALL OF YOURS, WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU F2P PREP US, WE BOTH DO F2P ON A REGULAR BASIS, AND IT IS AFTER ALL, YOUR MAIN SERVER ASWELL.

Fair enough, but p2p fullout is not an option. Reason below. And also you could do the exact same 

When doom and all the current mpcs were classified as lpcs, they weren't doing much p2p either, and its not like you are asking for a 20v20 min prep either, your askign for a fullout. We do not have 100 niggas with proper p2p gear etc. We are training to move up eventually ofcourse, saying that we are gonna die out just because we can't do a 100v100 p2p fullout is kind of a brown sticky stuffty argument. 

Well our terms are reasonable, yours are simply not. Again your asking for a P2P FULLOUT, you keep defending that fact by telling us ur giving us a f2p "event" aka 100v100 fullout, which again is not what we want. 

When doom and all the current mpcs were classified as lpcs, they weren't doing much p2p either

But again, thats not a reason not to do P2P, its almost like saying its tradition lets continue not doing it..

and its not like you are asking for a 20v20 min prep either, your askign for a fullout. We do not have 100 niggas with proper p2p gear etc. We are training to move up eventually ofcourse, saying that we are gonna die out just because we can't do a 100v100 p2p fullout is kind of a brown sticky stuffty argument.

We can turn the P2P into a prep, but don't expect us to sit 30+ people just because you can't pull that. & again, we are prepared to allow you the time to develop your accounts.

Well our terms are reasonable, yours are simply not.

You really love doing this don't you? xD

We tryna see action lmao sick of the million topics

if it were up to me id accept the f2p fullout decline the p2p one, that pic of andre saying "declined" is all they really wanted.

a pic of someone saying we accept one decline another doesn't look as great for the propaganda they hoped to achieve.

oh well.. xlpc drama shall continue

PLEASE JUST ANSWEAR MY QUESTION, AS I ANSWEARED ALL OF YOURS, WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU F2P PREP US, WE BOTH DO F2P ON A REGULAR BASIS, AND IT IS AFTER ALL, YOUR MAIN SERVER ASWELL.

Sorry, We are not retards like slaughter and log out after a fight when we want it just as much as yourself, 

Danny pool and wizzy g in Ruin teamspeak both called me out for a fullout and i offered it and you back down? 

Then i went as far as asking for matched opts 70v70 -> still declined. 

Then i went as far as asking for matched opts 50v50-> if we get a p2p prep was well same opts or less

Then wizzy g said lets setup a p2p 40v40 prep and we will do a f2p prep-> 2 weeks ago and i messaged you guys back still no answer. 

Then You Dox people and think that your ruining brown sticky stuff, Your still closing nothing special there. 

Then you get people to make a poll on sharkbrew for some hope in your clan when you get slammed every weekend trip. ( we need better competition) 

Then all of a sudden you want only f2p prep, since sharkbrew has cut its ties with opening the new system of prepping, and we had to try to schedule this out of sharkbrew, gave you a p2p and f2p your ranks said " we declared on sharkbrew" Like your still cauliflower, it was torn off sharkbrew aka does not count as a declaration therefore we came to you first about doing a fullout and then the options i said above, 

Now, Pretty soon here, its not going to happen, Mpc doors are opening, we got more variety of clans up there, and some of those clans are not as cauliflower as your clan here, slaughter. 

I also heard the only way your going mpc is if doom moves hpc( because of remy). That alone is probably the most funniest brown sticky stuff ive heard in clanning history.

We are dragging you kids to the dirt. Im curious to know what mpc clan your deciding to add to your team. 

Seems like olympus Like rofll 

We never said that. You can see that in our minis we have improved quite a lot in F2P, especially considering Rage is a new clan and Slaughter is made up of experienced people.

Getting attack isn't a bad idea. Strength levels allow your hits to increase and Attack allows you to pierce through and assure you hit almost like accuracy. At higher levels Attack levels are somewhat good if you don't care about combat levels.

I understand your clan is highly F2P but you we also won't bend the knee either. We have been training for more than a month in both types, why would we deny our own members action in something they really enjoy just to make others happy?

If that is your wish - to stay in LPC forever (which btw Andre and Wizzy G have conflicting views, they want Slaughter to eventually move up), then gl in LPC.

The last prep was really close and we did really well. 3 of our members (who are no longer active or part of the core unit) ran far north whilst tanking and got distracted by one of your members making the numbers even, even though you had less at that time. We did really well and have been improving since. I never denied Slaughter is good at matched. This is our clan's final decision. I don't know why your members/ranks are making 5 different topics in one day trying to throw dirt on us? Like wtf was the reason for that? Esp. considering that Dre would have declined anything we had to offer, what goes through his mind?

I never said you said that, i was theoretically speaking. You're right they have so theres no reason why your ranks shouldnt want to try out your new potential.

Its a bad idea when someone wants to build a good account. (i know how attk works lol)

I also understand that your clan is highly f2p too considering thats what this scene is based on. Thats great that you guys have been going hard in p2p but we haven't because like i said cba to pay mills and ruin accounts with 60 atk. & you're also denying them f2p action which is what most of them do considering thats what your spammers say. You can keep them happy by doing your mpc p2p trips.

Of course it is not our wish, maybe it'll be or maybe it won't. (i too want us to move up) but gl in MPC.

I agree, you did well, but i was simply defending my statement about the fact that we have beat you guys multiple times down opts. That's a given if people watch our vids. Because we've told you multiple times that were not ready for p2p. But no sense in not doing a f2p prep if you were so willing to if we did p2p prep (which again, were not ready for it and don't really care about p2p seeing as how this scene is supposed to be f2p) You don't have to accept just like we dont have to accept the p2p prep, BUT we did admit to the fact that were just not ready. Are you willing to admit that you're not ready for f2p?

biased topic, can't take it seriously since I have no clue what is going on between these two clans.

Then why say its biased? Change your name child, Nietzsche woudn't have wanted Hitler or a broccoli such as yourself to use it.

'I have no idea whats going on, so i'll just comment on it'.

I never said you said that, i was theoretically speaking. You're right they have so theres no reason why your ranks shouldnt want to try out your new potential.

Its a bad idea when someone wants to build a good account. (i know how attk works lol)

I also understand that your clan is highly f2p too considering thats what this scene is based on. Like i said, thats great that you guys have been going hard in p2p but we haven't because like i said cba to pay mills and ruin accounts with 60 atk. & you're also denying them f2p action which is what most of them do considering thats what your spammers say. You can keep them happy by doing your mpc p2p trips.

Of course it is not our wish, maybe it'll or maybe it won't. (i too want us to move up) but gl in MPC.

I agree, you did well, but i was simply defending my statement about the fact that we have beat you guys multiple times down opts. That's a given if people watch our vids. Because we've told you multiple times that were not ready for p2p. But no sense in not doing a f2p prep if you were so willing to if we did p2p prep (which again, were not ready for it and don't really care about p2p seeing as how this scene is supposed to be f2p) You don't have to accept just like we dont have to accept the p2p prep, BUT we did admit to the fact that were just not ready. Are you willing to admit that you're not ready for f2p?

We actually do have a lot of F2P action esp. on weekdays. We're probably going to contact a few LPC/MPC mixed clans for cw events.

Thank you, and goodluck to you and your clan.

Just to put this out there (and show evidence if you reject it), you've never beaten us 1v1 down opts with no help. I actually watch your vids. Snipe crews are help. We've never ever had a single snipe crew help us dude, not once.

But thats no excuse to make 5 different topics to try and throw dirt on us? What was the point in 5? Can't you express that in 1. Compare the views and posts they got and this did. Why do people have to banter so much instead of talk rationally like this.