Rage slap Slaughter x2 FT: Beating SD down 7

Niblet

LOL remember when you turned up to a P2P prep in the most brown sticky stuff tier gear possible? Don't you have desert robes in your P2P return tab as well lmfao???

No1 cares broccoli lmfaooooo ur some sk4 reject that joined a brown sticky stuffty clan called rage, I remember envy smacking you down 10

LOL remember when you turned up to a P2P prep in the most brown sticky stuff tier gear possible? Don't you have desert robes in your P2P return tab as well lmfao???

I did not have castlewars armour and halo at that time. That´s all. I remember the rune crossbow you brought with you lmfao.

No1 cares broccoli lmfaooooo ur some sk4 reject that joined a brown sticky stuffty clan called rage, I remember envy smacking you down 10

You seem mad that I'm better than you lmao

I did not have castlewars armour and halo at that time. That´s all. I remember the rune crossbow you brought with you lmfao.

Yeah that's a blatant lie downie lmfao

Always fun seeing a heated rivalry, glad it isn't completely 1 sided like my clans rivalry with CD  :D

Neither side can really complain about tanks/MPC accounts, if you don't like it come up with a compromise and fight in clan wars.