Rage slap Slaughter x2 FT: Beating SD down 7

Niblet

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo

I don't think I'm welcome in your teamspeak anymore.

Ayb was afaik never in Slaughter but in Massacre, and when they closed he joined us.

Pablo did leave and join Slaughter, but left them to join us back because your teamspeak and cc are dead, community is silent and not the same vibe as you recieve at Rage. Thats understandable because many Slaughter members are in fact in MPC/HPCs, but had nothing to do with the clan's quality.

stop stalling and prep us at runeacape.com, or continue to be an east graves singles team who makes excuses to why they can't have a clean 1v1 fight.

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo stop stalling and prep us at runeacape.com, or continue to be an east graves singles team who makes excuses to why they can't have a clean 1v1 fight.

Nice diversion.

We've already offered your leaders a F2P and P2P fullout. Both was rejected by your leaders. Here.

Nice diversion.

We've already offered your leaders a F2P and P2P fullout. Both was rejected by your leaders. Here.

False , a P2P and FTP in that order, stop trying to make yourself look good. You declined both our current main servers Prep offer, Danny promised you memberlist for memberlist 1 defence cap, we even gave you the option to choose overheads on or off, and an adjusted combat cap. You guys literally have no more excuses, the fact stands your leadership is afraid of a 1v1 vs slaughter in FTP, straight facts. We are waiting when you people over at rage want to put your money where your mouths are, for now enjoy what's to come.

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo stop stalling and prep us at runeacape.com, or continue to be an east graves singles team who makes excuses to why they can't have a clean 1v1 fight.

I give you the last call, 

you couldnt take it, and you got slammed everytime so far. 

so what next for your clan? 

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo False , a P2P and FTP in that order, stop trying to make yourself look good. You declined both our current main servers Prep offer, Danny promised you memberlist for memberlist 1 defence cap, we even gave you the option to choose overheads on or off, and an adjusted combat cap. You guys literally have no more excuses, the fact stands your leadership is afraid of a 1v1 vs slaughter in FTP, straight facts. We are waiting when you people over at rage want to put your money where your mouths are, for now enjoy what's to come.

That thread also gives you a reason why the P2P needs to be done before. Clearly you skipped that.

Slaughter has pulled a lot of sneaky behaviour in the past e.g. logging out, ignoring and teleporting out/away. Win or lose, we know that you will leave after the F2P but we won't dodge either.

We're not going to bend the knee and do what your leaders want us to do kiddo. Stop thinking that your word is law.

why would u post a video where your clan is getting slammed bro? rage belongs to singles in this vid 

#1 Slaughter

This is the part i love is when you cry on this topic because you got sucked in by us and killed. 

Maybe learn the wilderness before stepping into with rage. 

We own the wildy and you know it, so back down little bitch and hide behind your preps. 

You got more wildy losses then any clan could ever get in runescape history, but then again your tied with envy. 

@@Pain

This is the part i love is when you cry on this topic because you got sucked in by us and killed. 

We own the wildy and you know it, so back down little bitch and hide behind your preps. 

You got more wildy losses then any clan could ever get in runescape history, but then again your tied with envy. 

@@Pain

l000l

@@Pain

Looks like you got cocked

That thread also gives you a reason why the P2P needs to be done before. Clearly you skipped that.

Slaughter has pulled a lot of sneaky behaviour in the past e.g. logging out, ignoring and teleporting out/away. Win or lose, we know that you will leave after the F2P but we won't dodge either.

We're not going to bend the knee and do what your leaders want us to do kiddo. Stop thinking that your word is law.

you sunk to an all time low, like I stated above. Your leadership is afraid of a clean 1v1 FTP prep vs slaughter. There's no reason for a p2p prep, it's a clear excuse to avoid the FTP declaration.

I give you the last call,

you couldnt take it, and you got slammed everytime so far.

so what next for your clan?

continue to die, return to east graves and idel there. We gave you a more than fair FTP declaration, you avoid it at all cost. Your clan wants it, your leadership is scared of a clean 1v1 all facts.