Rage slap Slaughter x2 FT: Beating SD down 7

Niblet

Can't be asked with all the sharkbrew bullbrown sticky stuff. 

We would've won the first fight by a landslide if it were a clean 1v1, SD crashed at 49v39. We ended up winning the cluster regardless.

We won the second cluster as well.

The third fight was a 1v1 and you had 6+ 40 def tanks along with everyone who was able to bringing their MPC accounts. Gz on the single win.

We would've won the first fight by a landslide if it were a clean 1v1, SD crashed at 49v39. We ended up winning the cluster regardless.

The third fight was a 1v1 and you had 6+ 40 def tanks along with everyone who was able to bringing their MPC accounts. Gz on the single win.

not a cluster when you focus one clan snake nigga

back to mains slaughter closed its just a snipe team.....rip

kidd in full rune with your cape on in my pick L0L, Back to singles. rage is east graves single team :D  :D  :D  :D

not a cluster when you focus one clan snake farmer

kidd in full rune with your cape on in my pick L0L, Back to singles. rage is east graves single team :D  :D  :D  :D

ur irrevelant..or broccoli??? u see tat dumb kid name range pure?? is tat ur kid?l0000000l brocolli closing this week? and go main or wat?

Thats not what a cluster means you imbecile. Everytime you post, you just make it so obvious your clanning experience is very very low.

We had 2-4 who were very high levels focusing your MPC/HPCs and not getting into the fights. Your clan had more rune tanks, snipe crews and mpc/hpc accounts than actual LPC pures and you still managed to lose 2 fights.

Slaughter's slump is real.

SD rank commented on here that they weren't focusing one clan in particular.

Bad calling where you put yourself in the middle of two clans doesn't mean your being 2v1'ed it means you need to figure out how to pk lol

why would u post a video where your clan is getting slammed bro? rage belongs to singles in this vid 

#1 Slaughter

When you win a pure fight in wildy vs rage, 

hit me up. 

Thats not what a cluster means you imbecile. Everytime you post, you just make it so obvious your clanning experience is very very low.

We had 2-4 who were very high levels focusing your MPC/HPCs and not getting into the fights. Your clan had more rune tanks, snipe crews and mpc/hpc accounts than actual LPC pures and you still managed to lose 2 fights.

Slaughter's slump is real.

you're in rage and your correcting me about clanning experience LOl, you snakes feed yourself lies only to get ass pounded. Back to singles east graves team

you're in rage and your correcting me about clanning experience LOl, you snakes feed yourself lies only to get ass pounded. Back to singles east graves team

Doesn't matter if I was in a masser clan without a forums or teamspeak and you were in FOE, if you say something cauliflower... you said something cauliflower. Doesn't change anything. You're still an imbecile.

Ask your clan to throw someone in here who has had some education instead of you.

Doesn't matter if I was in a masser clan without a forums or teamspeak and you were in FOE, if you say something cauliflower... you said something cauliflower. Doesn't change anything. You're still an imbecile.

Ask your clan to throw someone in here who has had some education instead of you.

For someone so "educated", you're defiantly swinging for the wrong team. Come into our teamspeak once more and try to "logically" explain why your rank structure is not accepting our preps. You told me yourself, you didn't understand why they won't free to play prep us. Local pobablo abruhaym and so many have talked brown sticky stuff about your clan, they always go back. Delusional, your clans full of two faced snakes.

For someone so "educated", you're defiantly swinging for the wrong team. Come into our teamspeak once more and try to "logically" explain why your rank structure is not accepting our preps. You told me yourself, you didn't understand why they won't free to play prep us. Local pobablo abruhaym and so many have talked brown sticky stuff about your clan, they always go back. Delusional, your clans full of two faced snakes.

if you're referring to what king cayden said that was when i was in curse and of course i was gonna flame my rival clan lol, ive never talked bad about my clan mates in rage behind their backs fam :P

if you're referring to what king cayden said that was when i was in curse and of course i was gonna flame my rival clan lol, ive never talked bad about my clan mates in rage behind their backs fam :P

one sec your dissing other second you're trynna suck my cock, 2 face snakes. Have fun being a east graves singles team.

EDIT: What the fuck I didn't type that?

I don't think I'm welcome in your teamspeak anymore.

Ayb was afaik never in Slaughter but in Massacre, and when they closed he joined us.

Pablo did leave and join Slaughter, but left them to join us back because your teamspeak and cc are dead, community is silent and not the same vibe as you recieve at Rage. Thats understandable because many Slaughter members are in fact in MPC/HPCs, but had nothing to do with the clan's quality.