Rage slap Slaughter x2 FT: Beating SD down 7

Niblet

the only fights u claim to "win" are the ones which SD kept crashing. but when we had a clean 1v1 you got pushed from SPERM>POND>CORP>ALL THE WAY TO SINGLES.....

nice wen u bring tanks u win good job main clan......learn to pure clan..or be in a real one plzz ty come again..dnt be a snipe team..rage wins again 

nice wen u bring tanks u win good job main clan......learn to pure clan..or be in a real one plzz ty come again..dnt be a snipe team..rage wins again 

if they want a main war we will bring them one lmfao

When i get home from this party ill post my pics got so many rune scims i had to give some back to slaughter members so they could continue to pk.

the question is did you have more scims or did they have more rune tanks

maybe you shouldn't take screenies of you being on your level 84? mpc? cough cough?

your whole clan is fucking cauliflower tbh.

I was on that account, simply because you brought 8-10 MPC accounts. Slaughter bringing rune tanks was just terrible, who came up with that idea and did nobody reject or challenge that?

I had my primary pure waiting at singles ready as a return account.

Your clan lost the majority of the fights.

When i get home from this party ill post my pics got so many rune scims i had to give some back to slaughter members so they could continue to pk.

Oh lord xD

Thanks for the fight! we gotta get better on returning was good action, idk if we had +7? not really sure but ty for action nd practice:D!

idk I think the video showed like 27 v 35 at one point but we had returners inbound 

this is when slaughter yells "runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn northhhhhhh try to loggggggggggggggggg 

5fec7a1879.jpg

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

You got dicked in your only 1v1s L0L brown sticky stuff clan, suck sd cock some more

Thats cute. You won 1 fight and lost the rest and you think you're good. You call us massers and your clan's made up of 'experienced' clanners yet you get slammed all the time. The slump has been there for x3 weeks and its still there.

maybe you shouldn't take screenies of you being on your level 84? mpc? cough cough?

your whole clan is fucking cauliflower tbh.

Cough Cough No Difference from you Bringing them l0l 

The Funny Part is when you bring Mpc's + Mains because you got cleared with your MPCs l0l 

run and log!

as usual every time we were up we got focused. If it wasn't for SD u would've gotten cocked harder

Run Slaughter Runnnnnnnnn :) 

Thats cute. You won 1 fight and lost the rest and you think you're good. You call us massers and your clan's made up of 'experienced' clanners yet you get slammed all the time. The slump has been there for x3 weeks and its still there.