[P]lague [o]f [P]ures Smokes SD YEET Again

Jamie ツ

Then what's ya'll excuse not to mini us? Let's just see who's really better, without mains and tanks.

You guys will cry when we slam you every mini.. Just give it another week or so and we'll have our unit ready =). Stop acting like you guys don't have mains and tanks too lmao

The unit is making accounts don't you worry bb. Your not even going to touch this squad...

This

I got 99 problems but tier 0 aint 1. Oh ya thats right I CLOSED THEM. GOOD JOB YOUR CLAN KICKS ROCKS XOXOXOXO

I got 99 problems but being a white boy trying to look like a gangster when he should be acting like a role model for his kid ain't 1. Smack yourself.

where was you all weekend??? brown sticky stuff job your clan sucks xoxoxoxo

we will 3-0 you at any fair fight and you know it

We're not open so we don't have to go out and mandatory trip times silly. These fights were pretty fair, we 3-0'd you, where are you going with this?

where was you all weekend??? brown sticky stuff job your clan sucks xoxoxoxo

we will 3-0 you at any fair fight and you know it

first fight was same opts. you got smacked cause you didn't have your 40def rag unit to help

This is what happens to SD without there level 60-80 40 DEF rag unit helping them

@@Jail` you have a unit designated to snipe me in wars, lvl 60-80s with 70+ defence 70+ range camping me every fight, when we fight fire with fire you can't hang

close already aao

Your foolish propaganda speaks for itself right here. We could care less about camping your sorry ass in a war, when we fight we don't "intentionally" bring mains because we can easily beat ya'll without them, the ONLY time we bring mains is when we're scouting you and see 75+ lvl's in your fall in.

#STAYEZPOP

#MINIUSSOYOUCANSHUTTHEFUCKUP